She's for sale *picture heavy ** !! £10k ...SOLD.

lomoto

This was one of the first cars I saw when I joined the forum, and saw it in the flesh in Wales very well looked after. I hope it goes to a good home and not wrecked on a track somewhere

Yes Mractive ;) if you do buy this car don't go wrecking it :scare:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo..... Dont do it Tim!

Though you had said many times that its the longest you have ever kept a car.

Will have to catch up some tme soon - good luck with the sale, and hope you dont have any luck, all at the same time! :lol:

The AMG will be a nice toy though! B)

Abosulte f'in bargin! Hope this goes to a good home, you've put a lot of time and effort into her mate :cry:

to be honest Chris just typing this lot out has made me think twice :blush:

And think how you'll feel if you sell her. :p:cry: 3 years of good times with the Zeddy. ;) Don't sell.

Tim........

She's a beauty! Honestly, potential buyers don't even have to view it. It is the best example of it's age in the UK.

It HAS to stay on the forum.

Stew

and I know I said I was only going to Wales to meet Beavis but Tim's always been my favourite really! :lol:

I'm gutted :cry::(:surrender:

To tell you the truth Nixy, Tim as always been my favourite if only to see him in one of his shirts. :lol:

Tim........

She's a beauty! Honestly, potential buyers don't even have to view it. It is the best example of it's age in the UK.

It HAS to stay on the forum.

Stew

+1 - really sorry you've put it up for sale Tim.

I think you need to have a lie down and think about what you're doing! :headhurt:

In fact, I'm sure last time I saw it there were some dents in the roof still and some orange peely paint from when he rolled it? :p

Yeah and dont look at the underside, he scaped his y-pipe and exhaust to %$%" . And he chasis is still bent isnt it? :surrender:

:lol::lol::lol: J/K potential buyers, we just dont want Tim to sell it. Its a cracking car really :thumbs:

How many of those special shirts you throwing in Tim - obligatory extras with that car. :lol:

Anyone with 10 big ones burning a hole in their pocket would be a fool to miss out on this ZED - this is really a once in a lifetime purchase.

And the reason for the low miles, for anyone who hasn't followed Tim out in Wales, is sod going round the corners - just straight line 'em all B)

Have to say Tim, there is a side of me that hopes you don't make a sale and you keep the car - your presence on the run-outs and knowledge of ZEDS will be sorely missed, so I really do hope you stick around mate :thumbs:

That is one nice looking car. Its got to be worth more than £10k surely?

Don't suppose you want to swop it for a 54 plate black gt do you :blush:

no P/ex's Im afraid I have enough cars allready..will take a motorcycle in p/ex though :thumbs: