Post your favourite Zed wheels

ChrisUUC

• 2 weeks later...

Am thinking of having my Rays coloured gloss balck when i get them repaired (damage by previous owner). Any-one got pics of gloss black rays? Was gonna get the roof gloss blacked to match.

Is this chavvy?

J.

Am thinking of having my Rays coloured gloss balck when i get them repaired (damage by previous owner). Any-one got pics of gloss black rays? Was gonna get the roof gloss blacked to match.

Is this chavvy?

J.

No its not lol as thats what I have done to the zed :lol::D

Is this chavvy?

J.

Only on Saxos, Corsas and the likes. On a zed its stylish B)

• 2 weeks later...

Is this chavvy?

J.

Only on Saxos, Corsas and the likes. On a zed its stylish B)

I'm personally not a fan of gloss black wheels, but at the end of the day it's a personal choice. You want to get something that makes you think "F$%k me, thats my car, awesome :teeth: " everytime you see her!

Im sure everything has been done after 14 pages, but my 3 favourites (on pretty much any car)

Work Equip

Gram Light 57f Pro

Work Meister

BBS LM (these are LM-R's). The greatest wheel ever made IMO. :thumbs:

Errrmm.....that's four.....

I know. two of them are my car too, sadly not the 380RS though :(

I was going with the first three, but you cant leave the LM out - it really is the best wheel on anything IMO. ;)

You dont like the Gram Lights! Man, I dont think I could ever part with those wheels - they look great on anything :D

Number 3 is actually an american friend of mine, who has replaced those wheels with some that are identical (size and offset) to number 1 as it happens :)

The more normal BBS LM looks like this (I know its not a Z33):

002iy3.jpg