19" Nismo LMGT-4's fitted!

R800NER

I will get better photos soon I promise, I am going to claybar and Tcut it this coming weekend as the weather has prevented me from doing so over the passed few weeks.

Please dont t-cut it, far too abrasive on Nissan supersoft paint :surrender:

Get a light polish with filler like Autogylm Super Resin Polish, then top off with a good sealant or wax like AG Extra Gloss Protection (sealant) or Dodo Juice wax. AG stuff is good and can be had from Halfrauds for not much money :thumbs:

claybar and Tcut

Tcut........

It's a bit aggressive on the Z mate. Or any car for that matter.

I'd perhaps recommend wash, clay, wash, polish (dodo lime prime or autoglym SRP or similar.....), then your choice of wax.

I wouldn't want you to make a mess of your lovely GT4!

claybar and Tcut

Tcut........

I'd perhaps recommend wash, clay, wash, polish (dodo lime prime or autoglym SRP or similar.....), then your choice of wax.

Thanks for the advice, all the members on here are very helpful! Saved me posting another thread too. I will post my results :thumbs: Then it's off to CS for some Nismo styling and a few "adjustments" :yahoo:

I think the Nismo kit and shorter springs at the back will help complete the look I am after. The back of the car looks like the arse is pointing in the air a bit!

claybar and Tcut

Tcut........

Thanks for the advice, all the members on here are very helpful! Saved me posting another thread too. I will post my results :thumbs: Then it's off to CS for some Nismo styling and a few "adjustments" :yahoo:

I think the Nismo kit and shorter springs at the back will help complete the look I am after. The back of the car looks like the arse is pointing in the air a bit!

No problem bud.

They always look sweet lowered. I find my car rides really nicely with the Eibachs all round. Then it'll be a new exhaust. Then it'll be uprated brake componentss etc etc! :lol:

You'll be as bad as the rest of us! :lol::lol::lol:

Nice to see another GT4 with the nismo's fitted but glad its not a yellow one :teeth:

Here is mine and another excuse to put a pic up :blush:

Might lower mine this year with a KW variant 1 kit. B) But not bothered about any other mods i like her as she is.

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Nice to see another GT4 with the nismo's fitted but glad its not a yellow one :teeth:

Here is mine and another excuse to put a pic up :blush:

Might lower mine this year with a KW variant 1 kit. B) But not bothered about any other mods i like her as she is.

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Beavis, your car is stunning :thumbs: i never thought i would say that about an UY :blush:

R800NER, keep up the good work B)B) and i look forward to seeing how it unfolds.

i have gone for a stealth theme with my kuro GT4. Its work in progess but its nice to see the alternative :teeth:

Hey, R800NER, glad you're liking the wheels, they look schweet on your motta B), glad they've gone to a good home.

Gus

Thanks Gus, I am very pleased with them. I can't stop looking at the zed now :D

Love those wheels. The picture of both showing the width of the tyres are amazing.

Can you take a photo from behind to show how wide the tyres/car looks now :D

Will get one in a minute for you :thumbs: