Newbie wonders what you guy's to for a living?

Zazur

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior Designer (Contractor) currently designing interior trim for Aston Martin

My son does interior trim for Ford Australia ....previously worked on the Bentley GT and subsequently the GTC :)

I know you contractors are a close knit bunch, especially the Catia guys ..... have you ever crossed paths? he's called Gaz

Wasn't that boat reported stolen on here a few months ago? Any police reading this thread its in Monaco!!!

I Restore and maintain Fish ponds! A dirty wet cold job at this time of year but one of my clients has my future Zed and he's upgrading to a 370 so given me first refusual on it! Not all that bad :yahoo:

Wasn't that boat reported stolen on here a few months ago? Any police reading this thread its in Monaco!!!

Yes I remember that .. last we heard it was recovered in Turkey in a bit of a mess IIRC ... not heard anything since

Senior Designer (Contractor) currently designing interior trim for Aston Martin

My son does interior trim for Ford Australia ....previously worked on the Bentley GT and subsequently the GTC :)

I know you contractors are a close knit bunch, especially the Catia guys ..... have you ever crossed paths? he's called Gaz

I dont know a Gaz out there i'm afraid, i know a paul but that doesnt really help ;) sounds like hes having fun!

Yeah its a pretty good industry to be in really (if you dis-regard the current eco down turn). If your a car geek its perfect as all the passion for making your project cars and daily drives look cool and individual can pay the bills + wherever you go you bump into people you know or who know people you know, most of us tend to have worked with a few CAD packages. I work with the rival software, IDEAS, every day and have only done training courses for CATIA but never had the chance to use it in anger. I want to get up to bentley and oz eventually but but i quite like it hear atm!

Not another boaty person! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm a production Engineer for a large Oil Service Company. I sit in a big room with lots of screens and try to keep production on 100+ wells peachy!

Doesn't always work though due normally due to dumbass operators offshore....... (thought I'd get this in before Ross says my equipment is crap!)

Beats sitting on oil rigs and in hotels all over the world which I did previously!

Man, Im glad the guys on the beach have so much faith in us operators lol