Snow

ALT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A VERY light covering on my landie that's sitting in the works caar park. Doesn't seem to be lying here although the office cleaners told me it was lying where I live! :yahoo:

I think that's a cracking lambo pic! Roof off too. Us Scotsman are hard as nails.... or daft as brushes!

About 2-3 inches in North Manchester but its not sticking - bit of fun getting off the estate but not as bad as last time - worse bit is the outside lane on M60 and M56 still covered in snow so everyone is in the 2 lanes and for the first time ever everyone behaving themselves i.e no BMW t***pot doing 100+ with no lights on ! :lol:

I'm dreading the south east and London getting it tomorrow, we will never hear the end of it :yawn:

10 inches here :p

P1040717.jpg

Anyone spot the ZED :lol:

Cant see the pic Colin as i am at work so will have to take your word for it. ;)

But your still a bunch of wussies who will bottle it and stop at home. :lol:

Never have i stopped at home and had a day of work in 30 years due to weather. Mainly because i am out before the main wave of nonce's hit the roads :p

Its more a matter of finding the car in this pic Dave :lol:

Dug one car out at work about 18 years ago with a digger B)

Half an inch already brings the country to a standstill today, god knows what a good dose will do now. :headhurt::wacko:

hope it stay away - got my son driving me to stanstead airport on wednesday (186 miles) in his type R. He hasn't taken me out in yet and I just know he'll want to show me what it can do - even though I've already had one...........if we haven't killed each other by the time we get there I'll be amazed! :lol:

I will be at Stansted on Wenesday, want a lift....

:surrender: people may talk :blush:

Keep an eye out for a GM with nismo kit/wheels as my dads working in stanstead at the mooment :thumbs: