Snow

ALT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope it stay away - got my son driving me to stanstead airport on wednesday (186 miles) in his type R. He hasn't taken me out in yet and I just know he'll want to show me what it can do - even though I've already had one...........if we haven't killed each other by the time we get there I'll be amazed! :lol:

hope it stay away - got my son driving me to stanstead airport on wednesday (186 miles) in his type R. He hasn't taken me out in yet and I just know he'll want to show me what it can do - even though I've already had one...........if we haven't killed each other by the time we get there I'll be amazed! :lol:

I will be at Stansted on Wenesday, want a lift....

:surrender: people may talk :blush:

Well keep your eyes peeled for me if you're there the same time we can have a coffee! I'll buy - I owe you a few favours!

I will be driving down on Tuesday afternoon and staying in the lodge to break u the journey. The weather looks a bit cold. I pick up a colleague at Stansted at about 10am and then drive to work. I used to leave home at 4an and drive down in one journey but its not pleasant nowadays.

Liz gets another night of soltude too ;)

Well keep your eyes peeled for me if you're there the same time we can have a coffee! I'll buy - I owe you a few favours!

I will be driving down on Tuesday afternoon and staying in the lodge to break u the journey. The weather looks a bit cold. I pick up a colleague at Stansted at about 10am and then drive to work. I used to leave home at 4an and drive down in one journey but its not pleasant nowadays.

oh you're not flying anywhere then! I see. No coffee for you then! I'll be there about 12. Hopefully no snow!

I will be driving down on Tuesday afternoon and staying in the lodge to break u

:lol:

Nothing!

I like when we get REAL snow here. It makes the gaylander ace fun. Ploughing through everything and doing four wheel drifting. It's brilliant in the snow!

This was posted in the Scotlands finest spotted section on Pistonheads....

DSC_0015.jpg

Roof off too!