My day so far

martinmac

This is the one day I get to drive my car. Been for a wrestling match with the Chiropractor again.

So, I sit in the car and gently drive over the mini speed bumps and set off.

After about 2 miles I hit a dead badger and nearly managed to stop. Popped the screw on the front spoiler :surrender:

A mile further down the road, coming out of a 60 limit into a 30. As I go round the corner theres a camera van :surrender::surrender: Oops :blush:

Park up in town and as its supposed to be my last visit I am in there for just over an hour. Get back to the car and I have a parking ticker :surrender::surrender::surrender:

Distance covered 8 miles. Rather expensive running costs :dry:

bad tings normally come in threes, so you should be clear.

but remember if something else happens, then your most likely to have another 5 bad things, as it then becomes 3 sets of 3.

hopefully your over the worst of the murphies law syndrome. ;)

Probably could not have avoided the badger without causing an accident, but I feel you could have avoided the next two items on the list?

sometimes bad luck you make for yourself.

Good luck with the back, or whatever it is you needed treatment for, I know and have suffered for more than 10 years.

A mile further down the road, coming out of a 60 limit into a 30. As I go round the corner theres a camera van :surrender::surrender: Oops :blush:

You might be Ok on this one. Happened to me last year, 65 in a 40 limit, but my friendly local Assistant Comissioner for Surrey told me the Vans are there to catch licence/insurance dodgers/ stolen plates/vehicles, they have an electronic feed to posses of 2 wheelers who are poised to go... :thumbs: