Is it me or is the Z difficult to park straight?

200sx

I have been thinking about this for a while.

I nearly always reverse park (site rules at work), but since getting my Zed it always ends up crooked in the space. I really can't understand why?

I just use my wing mirrors and I think its straight but when I get out its not!

Never have a problem with any other car.

I think it might be because the car is wider at the back than it at the front. so when the wheels are parellel with the white line on 1 side it isnt on the other (if that makes sense?)

Does anybody else have this problem?

I was expecting some **** take when I posted this. The guys at work take the **** out my parking too.

I just find it strange its only in the Zed.

I am sure there are plently of other people with the same problem that just daren't admit it ;)

i always think that when i reverse park i'm really close to the wall, but when i get out i've got about 2 feet of space.

the reason is that the rear view mirror and wing mirrors are marginally magnified. (well the rear is but i think the sides are. also the sides have a 2 part lens on the drivers side to aid in seeing in the blind spot, which also distorts perception.

i have very good spacial awareness, i can reverse park a 15 ton trailer and tractor unit round a corner into a grain drop with only half a foot either side.

and i find that i park straight but can never judge the front and rear distance.