New Car Now Here

Hello,

After running two 200SXs the time has come for a change. The missus will keep her fab S14a and I take delivery of a brand spanking new 350Z GT coupe in mid Jan. It's met black with alezan leather and sat nav. Can't wait :D but I'll be sad to see my trusty S14 go.

Cheers,

Lee.

:teeth: Wow, what a welcome, I'm delighted to be on board. In response to the questions, I'm in Surrey, the car was sub £23,000 with a host of extras, I'd love to show some pictures of the S14 and S14a but I'm a techophobe and don't know how to. If someone can point me to a how to guide I'll give it a go.

Cheers all.

Lee.

:teeth: Wow, what a welcome, I'm delighted to be on board. In response to the questions, I'm in Surrey, the car was sub £23,000 with a host of extras, I'd love to show some pictures of the S14 and S14a but I'm a techophobe and don't know how to. If someone can point me to a how to guide I'll give it a go.

Cheers all.

Lee.

Open a photobucket account bud (its free) then download your pics into it and then copy and paste the link into your post on this site :thumbs:

Revised with sound advice. I'm just amazed I managed to get the pictures loaded in the first place.

My S14 at Brands Hatch, the Mrs about to go on track.

DSC01664.jpg

The Mrs S14a on a driving tour of Scotland. Unfortunately it rained most of the journey there so the car is a bit grubby.

DSC02150-1.jpg

Z33 due mid Jan.

Cheers,

Lee.

• 4 weeks later...

My pride and joy has arrived :teeth: just in time for the worse snow in the South for years :angry:

Here is it slowly disappearing.

DSC03155.jpg

It was sold as having Rays alloys but arrived with these five spoke items. They are heavier but I actually prefer the style.

DSC03156.jpg

So far 300 very careful miles done, 900 to go before the fun begins.

Cheers,

Lee.