really slow today

GIXXERUK

I'm guessing it's like the problem we had before where some company servers try and download the whole forum to speed thing up at there end. The trouble is it nearly locks up the forum in the process. This happened with sinbad and a couple of others when logging in from work. At the moment we don't know who is causing it again.

I usually hit the back arrow(sometimes more than once) & it eventually takes me back to the post I was reading.

Using the 'back arrow' immediately after submitting your post and before it has appeared on the forum will lead to double posts, and possibly before exiting that thread if you choose to check your posting, as I eventually worked out having got caught out several times :blush:

I just wait for the post to appear on the thread and then click on 'view unread posts' (or anything else on the site) which advoids the double posting................which so far has avoided the double posting problem ;)