Advice for a newbie

Hello all,

I am a new 350z owner, got mine yesterday and I am loving it! However I am after some advice on the following and wonder if anyone knows, sorry if this is really obvious stuff but like I said I am new...

1) Does anyone know of a good place to use for service etc in or near oxford?

2) I love the new LED lights on the rear sadily mine doesnt have them as its a 2006 55 plate, any ideas where I can get some cheaply?

3) any top tips on any interior mods that look really good?

4) I am after some branded floor mats with like a 350z or nissan logo etc but cant find any, does anyone know?

5) any tips on tyres and what size tyres should be on there, as I am not sure the previous owner used the right ones, as far as I am aware they are standard 18 wheels but not sure he has the right tyre on there.

6) any advice on products to smarten the seats up, the leather is looking a little tired and could do with a kick of new life!

7) anything else I need to know or any advice or suggestions

Many thanks and I hope to chat to some other owners soon.

Thanks

Neil

I had a look on ebay I could find loads that would fit the car and were just plain black but I was after some with some sort of logo on can anyone post a link.....

as for tyres I have 225/45/18 on the front and 255/45/18 on the rear.

If I had to put the space saver on, does it have to go on the front or back or can it go on either, I know on an S2000 if u get a rear flat u have to put the front on the back and the space saver on the front or something stupid.....

1) Does anyone know of a good place to use for service etc in or near oxford?

Only place i can think of is a web service - camskill, seems to be good prices ?

2) I love the new LED lights on the rear sadily mine doesnt have them as its a 2006 55 plate, any ideas where I can get some cheaply?

A few pop up on ebay but as CS said ........

3) any top tips on any interior mods that look really good?

Carbon dash is prob the most simpliest, lol

4) I am after some branded floor mats with like a 350z or nissan logo etc but cant find any, does anyone know?

There is a set of nismo ones on ebay :thumbs:

5) any tips on tyres and what size tyres should be on there, as I am not sure the previous owner used the right ones, as far as I am aware they are standard 18 wheels but not sure he has the right tyre on there.

When i was running OEM GT rays alloys, i had conti sport contacts, were good for me in all weathers !

6) any advice on products to smarten the seats up, the leather is looking a little tired and could do with a kick of new life!

Plenty of products, browse threw on here, loads of write ups bud.

7) anything else I need to know or any advice or suggestions

Rear wheel drive, so take it easy as its getting colder now, and just enjoy the ZED ;):teeth::thumbs:

ZMANALEX for ya LED lights. Worthwhile mod B)

best thing to treat your seat is Liquid Leather www.liquidleather.com. They do a cleaner and a conditioner. Cheapest place I've found it is on ebay

Toyos or Falken tyres are well liked by members. Falkens you can get from www.camskill.co.uk

plenty of info on here, try the search button ;)

If I had to put the space saver on, does it have to go on the front or back or can it go on either, I know on an S2000 if u get a rear flat u have to put the front on the back and the space saver on the front or something stupid.....

:welcome: to the club, as far as I'm aware you can put it on either the front or back although it's not nice to have on but you can at least limp home with it.

:welcome: to the club, as far as I'm aware you can put it on either the front or back although it's not nice to have on but you can at least limp home with it.