yet another new owner!!

Hi All

Thought i'd say a quick hello, as im now the proud owner of an 04 350Z in black - totally standard. I'll post pics when i pick up the car.

In the past ive owned, caterhams and westfields (in addition to my company cars!), so cant wait to see how i get on with the 350Z.

I pick it up, once the alloys have been refurbed next week.

Quick question - can anybody recommend an insurer - im 35, but havent any no claims due to company cars, and the lack of a toy for a few years!

Cheers

Ian :)

Welcome, I got my first Z two weeks ago too and am really impressed with it.

I am the same age and found Elephant.co.uk a good price, make sure you add the missus or mother and that may help keep the costs down (surprisingly).

They also accept company car no claims, if you were to forego the company car, which just needed a letter from the employer.

• 3 weeks later...

hello again!

Well its finally stopped raigin and the fog has cleared, so have managed to take a couple of pics of the new motor. Can somebody advise how to upload them?!!

Had this for a couple of weeks now, and am very pleased (except for the engine management warning light that came on today!!) - and the sound / noise.....OMG!! :D:D

hello again!

Well its finally stopped raigin and the fog has cleared, so have managed to take a couple of pics of the new motor. Can somebody advise how to upload them?!!

Had this for a couple of weeks now, and am very pleased (except for the engine management warning light that came on today!!) - and the sound / noise.....OMG!! :D:D

Use photobucket to upload your pics bud :thumbs: