She's gone...

Digsy

What's coming instead Digs?

Has that been a year already?????

Not a year but I handed her back early because I simply wasn't using her. I'm going to try and sit out the winter sharing Kat's CRV and get something in the spring. If I can afford a Zed then it may well be another but it might just be time for a change.

Problem is, I'm a car guy and I'm itching to get somthing else straight away.... :headhurt:

its like giving away a child

i felt really sad when they took my MR2 away, i loved that car and poored thousands of hours into it.

hope the new owner will really appreciate it, especially as they are getting a TRD manifold and H&S custom built stainless exhaust.

i told the dealership they were all standard toyota parts, as it was more hassle removing them than leaving them on.

will have to upgrade the 350 to make me feel better.

if your getting withdrawal symptoms and you ever want a ride out in one give us a bell. :thumbs:

digs, you should have got a roadster, getting the same car again is like going back to an old girlfriend.... its never as good as the first time.......been there and done it :headhurt:
:lol: I quite fancy one but the prices are still a couple of grand more than the coupes and there are less about. I'm keeping my eyes peeled though. :thumbs:

Sad day but at least when you get something next year it will be joy time again. With a modern AC Cobra at least you wouldn't end up killing yourself as would be probable with the original.
Oh, I don't know - you haven't seen my driving! :lol: