Road Tax Renewal

ab350z

Mine arrived today - £400 :dry:

Instead of buying a new UK car in 2006, from what I have learnt on here I should have bought a 2002/2003 ZED (with the right mods), saved a whole lot of dosh then and be quids in at the moment on the tax front. I hate hindsight :lol:

Mine arrived today - £400 :dry:

Instead of buying a new UK car in 2006, from what I have learnt on here I should have bought a 2002/2003 ZED (with the right mods), saved a whole lot of dosh then and be quids in at the moment on the tax front. I hate hindsight :lol:

Did mine at the end of Oct £210 :p Sorry Colin :lol:

Mine ended Jan next year so cashed it it last month........

then bought a new one at £200 odd instead of £300 odd next year....

and will renew this time next year for £300 odd instead of paying the £450 the following year!

it will catch up with me but saved few hundred quid by just being bit cheeky :teeth:

apparently they have covered the loophole of declaring sorn and then retaxing it just before the increase..

How?

yeah would be interest as I have literally just done mine and got my new tax disk and the old one paid out in form of a cheque for remaining months :yahoo:

It's been announced that the Government IS delaying the change in the car tax rules, to help with the current economic climate. I haven't heard the exact details yet - who it applies to, how long a delay, etc - but will be interesting to find out.