GOOD MORNING ?

GIXXERUK

To top it all off the Police were a complete bunch of tw@ts! They didnt even come to look at the crime scene and then sent him a letter saying that there was no evidence so cant proceed! What do these fat t0ssers do all day! This really gets my back up as they spend all day and thousands trying to catch people doing 5MPH over the limit where it is of no danger, but someone has their car almost written off and they cant even be bothered to come round! :rant:

Its scary that someone would do that to a car for no apparent reason.. Makes me want to find a lock up for my car!

I'm thinking more and more that my car should be in our garage. Atm it lives on the drive as the garage is tight to get through the door due to the angle of attack and have always thought I'm more likely to do damage myself than someone else doing it. Things like this make you re-think that :surrender:

Its scary that someone would do that to a car for no apparent reason.. Makes me want to find a lock up for my car!

I'm thinking more and more that my car should be in our garage. Atm it lives on the drive as the garage is tight to get through the door due to the angle of attack and have always thought I'm more likely to do damage myself than someone else doing it. Things like this make you re-think that :surrender:

Plus if anybody ever wants to steal your car from your drive, your keys are probably going to be in your house. My moms next door neighbour was held at knife point for his M3 keys at 3am in the morning. At least if your car is in somewhere else the majority of people wont know it's yours!

But hey, lets not get too paraniod :lol:

Excactly what I now garage my car every night. After mine was vandalised and had "HELLO" keyed into the bonnet - it only cost me £260 to repair but at the time it was money I really could have used else where.

It will takea long time to get that sorted due to all the damage. Real shame as it will hit his insurance too even with the protected no claims. I bet thats a good 4-5K worth of 'insurance job' damage there.

Yes and exactly why i garage my car every night. Its an absolute outrage why anyone would do this. :rant: What frightens me most and i truley mean this that if i caught anyone doing this to my car i really would lose the plot and to be honest and i know its wrong but i would probably be on a murder charge :scare:

There are some very sick and sad jealous people about. T o be honest they need to be hung,drawn and quartered in public. :rant:

Shocking. Maybe a disgruntled neighbour?

It could be worse though. He has no panel damage so a full respray will sort it, although an 08 car doesn't really need that. However, this done to an older car would mean a complete new paint job and car looking brand new again. Maybe the local paint shop needs work.

They still want stringing up by the balls IMHO..

That amount of damage & different things used implies a bunch of scroats. Either that or he's been parking Percy where he shouldn't.

As said the attitude of the police is disgusting. He should write to the papers, Chief Constable & his local MP. If the police don't at least show that they are trying to find the culprits what deterent is there. :rant::angry::rant::angry:

I had a rather expensive head unit stolen from my first car whilst it was parked in the street outside my house one night. The police just do not seem intrested in in matters such as thefts from motor vehicles, vandalism etc. But as soon as a fist has been raised, the police are straight to your doorstep.

I once seen had a guy kick a wing mirror off of my car at 2am in the morning and I seen red mist. I went out with my shorts and t-shirt on and wanted to fight three guys, without realising what trouble that I had walked into. After getting chased 2 miles, after hitting the biggest guy and my house window put in with a half brick, it could have been worse - i could have been stabbed! :o

Sad state of affairs that people are scared to stand up and try to protect their property from mindless idiots.