New biscuit on the block! (Pics Page.3)

Hi guys,

just joined the fold, i got mine today was delivered all the way down from horrowgate just for me.

its a silver GT coupe.

i may have meet some of you before i went to JAE in 2007 with MR2 ROC and feel in love with several of your cars there.

since then had a brief stint with CIVINFO while i had my diesel.

and now I'm glad to be back with a performance car!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been reading my way through as much info as possible, so i don't end up asking the silly questions and get told to use the search function.

but

i can't find out if it really matters if you don't feed the 350z on premium fuel.

Hi! Welcome,

Best to put the good stuff in as often as possible, but if you have to but in the normal stuff the ECU will adjust, just dont put too much in!

Just like the good old days.

was only asking as i went to BP this evening was running very low, and the had run out of ultimate. so put just £15 of normal juice in.

will have to go looking for the premium stuff, ibelieve there is a shell garage on my way home. will try there. B)

Thanks guys,

seems ok so far on the normal RON stuff, but then i don't know what they used to feed it and if it still has some remanents of the old fuel still in.

but from the brief milage i'v done its been ok.

and yep they brought it all the way from harrowgate and took my 2 cars away all for £50.

will hopefully get some pics up soon. seem to get home in the dark from work so will have to possibly wait till the weekend. :headhurt:

Not sure about modding yet, there might be one or two little things but nothing on the scale i was on with the MR2.

might add a pop charger, better tyres, new gear knob, not much more.

as from what people say most power mods are negligable on the Z as the ECU cancels them out. so i can't see the point in spending thousands for 1 or 2 bhp.

and to be honest its a pretty good car as standard.

Not sure about modding yet, there might be one or two little things but nothing on the scale i was on with the MR2.

might add a pop charger, better tyres, new gear knob, not much more.

as from what people say most power mods are negligable on the Z as the ECU cancels them out. so i can't see the point in spending thousands for 1 or 2 bhp.

and to be honest its a pretty good car as standard.

if its got bridgestone re040 on then swap them immediately!