370Z Official Pics

Pingu2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks more angular than the current model, can definately see how it's a bit retro of the older Z models. Interior is a bit naff, but they are bringing the Infiniti cars over here soon. Nissan wouldn't wanna compete with itself I suppose.

Nope, don't like it. It does hark back to the older Zeds far more than the 350 currently does, but I just think it looks like a very awkward shape, whereas at least the current car was allowed to stand on it's own merits (and is what attracted me to it). I do like the door cards in the alcantara, but the gauges still look fussy and stuck on. And the less said about the 996 911-esque rear lights the better...

Whilst I have no doubt it'll drive well and be quicker than the 350, I certainly can't see myself buying one.

Disappointed is the best way I can sum up my reaction. It looks fussy and the heavy handed retro features like the windowline seem to sit uneasily with the modern bit like the lights. Its lost the elegance and purity of the 350Z and that's a shame. It looks like its been designed to appeal to the American muscle car fan to me.

The interior looks fine but nothing special.

On the other hand these are three pictures and I'll reserve final judgment until I've seen some different colours, angles and preferably seen one in the flesh.

Would I pre-order one now? I think not.

Maybe it wont be as popular as ours and prices will hold a bit better for 350's and plumett for 370's!! :lol: (well I can dream)

Anyway lets see what they look like - as much as I not a big fan of the GT-R I'd rather have that if I am honest!! :lol:

Better interior is always good in my books. Although it still looks a lot like the 350z inside. Think they could have done more ;)

+1 but difficult to tell from these airbrushed pics.

Will they have engineered out all of the rattles and squeaks though?? Don't really see the point in another new block for only +17 BHP unless the torque is even stronger.

Yet more bad news for 350Z residuals, eh :headhurt:

• 3 weeks later...