Hi all and thanks already

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say thankyou to everyone who contributes to the forum.

I Picked up a nice mint 03 (Fairlady) Z yesterday and thanks to the forum have already gained benefit from being a member.

I have rather acute hearing for little odd noises and was a little worried about a couple of hissing noises. The forum put my mind at rest.

ICE and Fuel Pump hissing noises - nothing to worry about - few.

Anyway, just thought I would say hi and thanks.

Simon

The matalic Grey - Preferred it to the silver and the others weren't of much interest.

Very glad I chose that colour - looks really nice with autoglym lifeshne pre-applied. Looks like new.

Only 6700 miles on the clock on an 03 plate ... sweet.

Just now need to sort out the crappy BOSE. Don't want to replace it, but the eratic boomy base is doing my head in and I've only had it a day or two.

Not sure what amp I've got fitted or if the microphone mods will help out.

Going to have a big list of tweeks to do.

Got to fit a SATNAV solution into the cubby hole, Sort out the BOSE and possible have a look at a Band Expander (which appears to be a little touchy, sometimes working, sometimes not)

But other than that, the smile I get on my face from booting it is worth the little niggles.

Very glad I chose that colour - looks really nice with autoglym lifeshine pre-applied. Looks like new.

Only 6700 miles on the clock on an 03 plate ... sweet.

Lol, it just about is new, with such low mileage!!! :scare: Very nice find!!!!!! :D

Just now need to sort out the crappy BOSE. Don't want to replace it, but the eratic boomy base is doing my head in and I've only had it a day or two.

You sure it's not just sensing the cabin noise. IE, have you noticed when you open or close the window, or idling the volume automatically changes. Lol, a lot of us have issues with the BOSE jumping, I'm on my 3rd head unit. :lol: