More new 370 pics

3FIDDYZ

I love the black tape over the Z on the steering wheel..... I just can't tell what kinda car it is anymore :lol:

Was hoping they'd changed the air vents in the door, as mine seems to shut all the time! Although I quite like the rest of the door card! Wonder if it will fill with water just as quick as the current one when the windows open :rant:

Do you think the lights are designed to be stuck together to form a "Z" shape :wacko:

Hmmmm.

Hope they don't come with one Alezan seat and one Charcoal :wacko:

Do I see a push start button (in grey)?

Looks like a computer in the far binnacle pod?

Has Bose been ditched - and the on board sat nav ain't working given the Tom Tom rigged up :lol: ?

Paddles fixed - although an auto would not be my choice, of those paddle equipped cars I have tried they work better for me fixed to the wheel.

Roof mounted aerial - and th roof is slightly dished and the bonnet appears humpless.

The rear spoiler (like the curent one) looks a poor effort and more about keeping the rear window clear than offering effective downforce noting the absence of a rear wiper.

And as Sarnie would say - needs lowering ;)

I'm pretty sure the top pics are photoshops. They are not going to half mask a car and then put badges onto it.

Interior - overall I think the right way in styling but it just looks a bit too plasticy to me.

Personally I wanted a door panel redesign to give a better arm resting position when holding the wheel.

Have to laugh at them using a Sat Nav - SURELY by doing that they realise how crap it is to have the power socket behind the seats and have yo drag the cable all the way to the front.

I'm amazed someone hasn't designed a nice little pop down panel which proves 1/2 12v sockets and when pushed in have a couple centimeter hole to allow cables to come out i.e. normal use the socket is hidden without having to have bulky 12v plugs on show.

Padels do look interesting. Will be looking to test drive it to see what its like.

Hope those paddles arn't for just a regular slush box! Looks like the same seats anyway, everything else is just a bit more curvy, and i like my big heater controls better

So you like yer big knobs then! :lol:

Its a weird mix - its like the interior has been streched a bit - quite like the covers over the 3 dial pods on the dash - how long before we get ESR copies of those for our zeds? ;)

Front bumper looks a bit Jag/Aston/GT-R mix ??

Oi Where has the bonnet bulge gone? Is the new engine a slimmer design?

Back spoiler is handy for resting your mug of coffee on when washing it, quite like those rear lights now - but will date it quickly, interior - well as mentioned would be OEM for 1989 MR2 MK1!!! :lol:

Funny we can be sure of a few things before we even see it?

The paint will be crap! Front bumper has even bigger spatter area now, the CD changer etc will still not play MP3 and there will be no Ipod connection as standard oh and CD's will jump! The SatNav will still be from a 1999 Xtrail and a faff to select :headhurt:

No glovebox that I can see! :rant:

Oh and will devalue our Zeds soon as it appears! :cry:

But overall not bad.... still wanna see a ragtop version though? :)

thats a fotoshop on the current 350z.

3fiddy's pics at the top of the thread are the direct spy shots (nissan knowingly not being very discreet during testing)

Yeah but there are also some real world test ones similar to the other photos that are obviously not photoshop.... :)

3fiddy's pics at the top of the thread are the direct spy shots (nissan knowingly not being very discreet during testing)

Yeah but there are also some real world test ones similar to the other photos that are obviously not photoshop.... :)

mules?? with existing 350z shell and 370z bumper etc... look at the rear qrtr glass on the evo pic, length of the car, rear shape...

370z is shorter, more rakish downwards from the roof, front a pillar and roof line is akin to GT_R styling, rear is more bulky etc....

mules?? with existing 350z shell and 370z bumper etc... look at the rear qrtr glass on the evo pic, length of the car, rear shape...

370z is shorter, more rakish downwards from the roof, front a pillar and roof line is akin to GT_R styling, rear is more bulky etc....

I disagree. Look at the very distinctive indentation in the middle of the roof. I think this is the same car but more disguise on it.

The burgundy one's not right. The original pics at the top of the thread are more like it - the test mule with lights and bits photoshopped in (hence no spray where the lights are).

They've taken some length out of the doors, shortening the car as part of the weight reduction. Something very Z4 about the rear arches. Looks a bit cartoony in some of its proportions, but i'm sure they'll sort the detailing to ease it a bit. I agree, deeper arches just make the wheels look smaller.

Hang on Digsy - its the burgandy colour pic that is clearly a photoshop of the 350 -we can see it is nothing like the 6 spy shots and that is the distinction Bobby was making ;)

Yeah but there are also some real world test ones similar to the other photos that are obviously not photoshop.... Smile

I thought Jacko had already established that the first pic is a photoshop and we were talking about the remaining pics of the development car. That's how it reads to me. :)