Soon to be 350z owner

Hello all,

I'm looking for my first 350z so i thought i'd sign up here to get loads of info. I've had alsorts of cars and I'm a bit of a petrolhead :teeth: I currently have an E36 318is which has served me well, but I'm now bored of BM's and moving on.

About me.......... I'm Female, 35 and going to be starting at University as a mature student at the end of September. I live in Herts.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

:thumbs:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Kuro Black, i don't mind the Azure Blue i haven't seen one up close, only on pics though.

I'm not too interested in any of the other colours, though it does depend on spec and i wont discard any other than the Orange, i really dont like it, i think it suits the car, it's just not for me, I hope that doesnt offend anyone!

It does look nice, i really want to see a few lined up against each other. Has anoyone got any pics of a line-up, from a meet or something, so i can compare different colours?s

I'm also thinking the grey looks pretty nice too, anyone got any pics?

If there are loads more pics on another thread, i apologise, if someone could point me in the right direction, cheers!