THE MOST OVER THE TOP DETAILING EVER ?

GIXXERUK

It is great what he has done. I'm not the biggest fan, my mates GF has a red VXR.

The guy has a talent (and severe OCD!) and the finished result is great. If the car had been black I think I would've appreciated the attention in the paint detail.

It is great what he has done. I'm not the biggest fan, my mates GF has a red VXR.

The guy has a talent (and severe OCD!) and the finished result is great. If the car had been black I think I would've appreciated the attention in the paint detail.

his previous vxr was blue iirc and he did a similar detail on that straight from the showroom

ott for me but each to their own :thumbs:

I must admit that I only did the first page.

:scare::scare::scare::scare:

Cars should be driven :dry:

"The car is my daily drive and in 3 months so far i have racked up 5000 miles...It will do on average 15,000 miles a year yes so not pampered in the garage.."

I must admit that I only did the first page.

:scare::scare::scare::scare:

Cars should be driven :dry:

"The car is my daily drive and in 3 months so far i have racked up 5000 miles...It will do on average 15,000 miles a year yes so not pampered in the garage.."

Likewise my car is my daily drive and whilst I can appreciate this attention to detail, when the car is in everyday use on roads that are nearly always wet, what's the point?

There's plenty of quality work there, but am I the only one thinking that, with all the chrome bits and logos and 600s and chequered flags and whatnot, it looks really over the top? Sometimes less is more.

For the amount of money he's spent on that car (gotta be close to £10K I'd have thought, plus the cost of the car itself), he could've had something really decent. Still, if he ever gets bored he's welcome to come and give mine a quick detail! :lol:

For the amount of money he's spent on that car (gotta be close to £10K I'd have thought, plus the cost of the car itself), he could've had something really decent.

I think your missing the point of modifying. I am sure the same could be said about many 350z owners on this forum

I think your missing the point of modifying. I am sure the same could be said about many 350z owners on this forum

+1 to have something unique and be able to say "i did that"

the guy obviously gets a lot of satisfaction from his work :thumbs:

no matter what he bought if he couldn't mod it he would be bored :thumbs:

and he would have to change his username :lol:

No, I do get the whole point behind modding, but most of his cost was spent on stuff that doesn't actually do anything performance-wise, and that's bordering on rice more than anything.

Besides, it's one thing modifying a swift RWD car into something stupifyingly quick, and another entirely to chuck some more power into a FWD scrabble-wagon.

No, I do get the whole point behind modding, but most of his cost was spent on stuff that doesn't actually do anything performance-wise, and that's bordering on rice more than anything.

Besides, it's one thing modifying a swift RWD car into something stupifyingly quick, and another entirely to chuck some more power into a FWD scrabble-wagon.

we have ecu cancelling on the power but we still fit stuff that only makes a noise :surrender:

each to their own and this is his job so it works as a good advert i suppose :thumbs: