Hi there

Hi there, my names james and im 22 from stourbridge in the west midlands

Im a new member, hopefully going to buy my zed tomorrow. Its a 56plate GT in silver. with 19k on the clock and sat nav

Im changing from a navara d40 outlaw with 22inch rims so hopefully the zed will be a nice change.

I'm purchasing this car from a nissan dealer, is there anything that i need to look out for?

Jim :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum James.

You should not have any particular problems with a 56 plater with 19k on the clock. If it as a full service history everything should be fine. Did you get this months copy of Evo? Buying guide in there. :thumbs:

yeah i have evo on subscription, its not the cheapest 350z and i could find cheaper with the same spec and miles however they're offering me 12k for my truck with the 22's and i was only looking for 600quid more privately so i bit there hand off. hopefully il be able to get it later this week if i buy it tomorrow. thanks for the advice.

Jim

Hi there, my names james and im 22 from stourbridge in the west midlands

Im a new member, hopefully going to buy my zed tomorrow. Its a 56plate GT in silver. with 19k on the clock and sat nav

Im changing from a navara d40 outlaw with 22inch rims so hopefully the zed will be a nice change.

I'm purchasing this car from a nissan dealer, is there anything that i need to look out for?

Jim :thumbs:

Yeah, a sunset orange Z flying past you, as its the fastest colour :lol::p:welcome: