Tall 350z drivers........how do you find it?

Shuck

Just flicking through the boards at lunch (as you do) and I came across this thread.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

One thing that was mentioned is that JC may not like the car because he couldn't fit in it. Now I'm 6 foot 3 and not as skinny as the rake I used to be (blame rugby for that!) and was wondering if any other taller people out there have issues with the car?

Any details you have would help greatly.

Cheers

Shuck

I fear I can help :)

I didn't fit in a Zed when I tried it for size (I'm 6'7") but after bugging people on here I ended up trying a non-GT car which has manually adjustable seats. And I fit. :yahoo:

The downside is that GT's have all the gubbins that you want (leather, cruise, uprated Bose) for very little extra cash but I'm not buying the car for seats & sounds :drive1

Not having it them may affect resale a tad though.

HTH...

I'm 6' 3" and of rugby-esque build. Broad shoulders, big legs etc, 15.5 stone.

I chose a non-gt spec as the seats sit lower in the car than the leather gt spec ones. This was a big deciding factor for me when comparing two cars...

Mine is for sale and only up in Newcastle so not far from you if you want a look ;)

Just see the for sale section for details - it's an 04 chilli red btw

Thanks for the overwhelming response. Only posted at lunch and 13 replies, I love this place :)

Looks like I'll have to try the non GT version when I finally come around to getting a 350z.

Thanks for the offer Ross Mac, but at the moment my deposit is a lot smaller then I wanted, need to keep saving! Best of luck with the sale though, she looks a beauty!

6'2 for me and no problems.

We are quite a tall lot aren't we :)

Some seem 'larger' than others though :lol:

And thats why some don't need to lower their cars once the ballast is shoe-horned in :p

me included :blush:

mind you, at least i don't need leg extensions like toffeeman :lol: