2009 350z-uk.com Calendar

martinmac

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm struggling with two choices.

Hope a few second opinions can help. Obviously it's a club calander so I just wonder what people would prefer to see on the wall (provided one was selected!)

Number 1

Azure_350Z_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

or

Number 2

Azure_350Z_9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

These are the two I think would look best on the calendar of my car.

Good luck to the judge(s), the quality of car's & photography is excellent, I wouldn't fancy cutting it down to 12...

We're all the judges! Well if we run it the same as last year. You vote for your fav 3 and the highest rated 12 go into the calendar. Think this year we should have a montage on the front of all the pics too as they are all very good :thumbs:

What are we doing to put all the pics in one thread? As some are in here and not the submission thread?

As for the pic's, I'm assuming that there's a deadline and then someone (mod?! :teeth:) will put them into a new thread and have a poll running on it?

These a Calendar Pics sumission thread somewhere which is meant to be just the pics so that we can review them easily. However some have been posted in here and not there :thumbs:

Martin will put us all striaght!

Its ok Chris, very busy until Tuesday but I will then tidy the submission thread and lock it so voting can start.

As per last year it will be 3 votes per member, you can vote for your own if you wish.

The front page is already sorted and looking a bit special. :D