2009 350z-uk.com Calendar

martinmac

As this years calendar seemed to go down pretty well I will be looking to do another one for 2009. It will run from February 2009 to February 2010, this avoids posting over Christmas which can be a little hit and miss.

The cost will include an A3 calendar plus postage, a handful of spotted business cards and entry into a prize draw. The first prize is a 350z-uk logo fleece with runner up prizes of 350z-uk polo shirts. You will get to choose the size should you win.

Total cost last year was £11 only. The cost this year will depend on printing and mailing cost so may be a little higher. Any profit goes into the club funds.

I will be ordering a limited number but will review this number nearer the time so there should be enough for all.

Right, so here is how it will happen. Each member can submit one picture of their car, this will start around the end of October when we have hopefully had some decent weather. All members then get to vote which 12 pictures are the best. These are submitted to the printer who makes a great job of turning them into a calendar. I will put some sort of convoy picture on the front.

Payment to me will be by either paypal or cheque. Will take orders in early December. Delivery will be by Royal mail and as the calendars are A3 its maybe an idea to have them sent to somewhere they can be received by hand, a few posties got quite inventive with them to get them through letter boxes last year :headhurt:

This is the picture of Ians car which was discussed in the other thread. Just to give you an idea what you are up against :D

75hiresmodwithname-1.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many photos can i submit? or cause i don't own any of the cars i can't submit any?

Ok you lot, Submit my pictures!!! i wanna have taken photos for the calendar!!

Lexx has a photoshoot booked for november so can we have a slight extension?

can i submit photos of my polo350z (looks like a normal polo, and is a normal polo but i call it something else)?

Adam

hey adam, once i get my car finished(in the next month or so) we could meet up if you like for some photos that "MR September" could put forward for the calender

let me know if your interested

cheers

Paul