Your views of her views Pic heavy.

martinmac

Just need a bit of feedback guys. Recent forum members visiting the house commented that Liz should frame and seel her pictures. My hobby is driving and hers is taking photos which works well.

I and others have told her to sell them, I have even got permission for local pubs and restaurants to display them for sale.

She is not convinced and need some more prodding.

So prod away guys.

Some of her better shots.

Picture375-1.jpg

Picture129-1.jpg

Picture162-1.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture323.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin, you're in the perfect place to sell fantastic shots like that, persuade the good lady to go for it. If they were shots of Scarborough they would sell here, no problem.

Absolutely try it.

Coffee shops, tourist shops, etc. quite a few places around here sell photo's not as good as that in frames. Key to frames is ensuring they suit the picture not the house it will go in.

Very impressive go for it ! :thumbs:

Nah, all naff....

... not a 350 to be seen in any of them.

Seriously though, they are are top notch - the first one of Wast Water (I believe?), is terrific - having seen similar shots of that location Liz has captured the rock formation reflection brilliantly :#1:

to be honest I've seen these on the wall and they are seriously a lot better than this post shows them. Some of the pictures were absolutely breathtaking. Liz has taken photos that I would frame and put on my own wall and I am VERY fussy! :thumbs:

Liz better take her camera to the jockland hoon then! I took my point and click with me and they looked decent. Someone that knows what they are doing won't be interested in driving. They'll just want to take pics!

What has she got to lose? If they don't sell then nothing is lost.......nothing ventured, nothing gained........ :thumbs:

+ 1

Pics are excellent esp if they can be printed onto canvas. Need one for my office ;)

+2 - Amanda says "wow". Think thats the nod from her :thumbs:

Most of the 'art' you can buy in the local lakes shops is watercolour mountains and all very samey and twee. Shots such as these are a needed breath of fresh air and show much more of the real granduer.

I say there is a market so go for it :)

Just ordered a canvas print online. Will hopefully get her interested.

And thanks for all the comments guys, they have really helped. Liz is starting to get back problems and I am very keen to get her a change in direction. The money side isnt that important, its just getting her something which will keep her occupied.

i think they look stunning mr mac... please get mrs mac to do it more... she's clearly got a good eye for it.. plus it also means u can drive more to nice places :teeth:

-ho

Oh yes, we pretty well cover the country every year. :teeth:

Check out my facenook page for some more. It will link through the 350z-uk site.

i think they look stunning mr mac... please get mrs mac to do it more... she's clearly got a good eye for it.. plus it also means u can drive more to nice places :teeth:

-ho

Oh yes, we pretty well cover the country every year. :teeth:

Check out my facenook page for some more. It will link through the 350z-uk site.

And if you dont understand Martinish - in English thats Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4863263215

:thumbs::teeth: