Newbie s6lmx

hi guys and girls just a quick msg to introduce myself

my names Ian im 21 fromESSEX and iv just put down a deposit on a 2004 blue 350z wich im going to pick up next weekend :):yahoo:

im hoping you guys will be able to give me plenty of idias on what i can do with my new toy

do any of you meet up at all in the essex area ?

cheers, hop to speak to some of you soon

Welcome, Welcome,

There is loads to be learnt from the forum, some very good contacts to be made and some very handy tips also.

Enjoy the forum :welcome:

Just keep an eye out for the coppers - I lasted 8 months before being tagged on the A130 :scare:

The Z does 90-100mph without even thinking about it so be aware as it's not until you look at the speedo that you realise what speed you're doing B)

Welcome, Welcome,

Just keep an eye out for the coppers - I lasted 8 months before being tagged on the A130 :scare:

The Z does 90-100mph without even thinking about it so be aware as it's not until you look at the speedo that you realise what speed you're doing B)

Well i think ill be ok with te A130 as this is a car to replace my motorbike i recently sold (zx12r) wich would do 100mph in first gear all on the rear wheel with it only wanting to come back down at 160 in third :teeth: police didnt like seeing that become a spec in the distance to much

but silly fast bikes are in the past now the 350Z is the place for me now

again cheers for the welcome hope to see some of you fellow essex 350's soon

cool, just been for a drive round that way tonight!

great roads but crap weather :dry:

send me a pm next time your down southend and ill come down say hi ;)

baz has them speed bumps now so quite empty last time i checked it out.

Theres a red import 350z that goes down the seafront i have been trying to card for a while with no success, maybe a team effort required :lol: