Top Gear starts tonight

gingrrr

Oh god, i knew that but had forgotten (no short term memory left when you hit 40). Thanks for the reminder - will pop off and set the sky+ now. Are they looking at the GTR tonight? Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins are on as well and I love them they are so funny!

Must admit i cant really be bothered with Top Gear these days - i think its become more of an 'entertainment' show rather than a 'motoring' show. I dont think you learn much about types of cars and what they'd be like to live with etc - its just 3 fools arsing around these days.

Exactly! :thumbs:

3 fools arsing around is very entertaining. Reviews of 1.8 Mondeos aren't entertaining. Bring on powerslides, stupid challenges and some fat bald vs slow posh vs small spikey hair banter.

Must admit i cant really be bothered with Top Gear these days - i think its become more of an 'entertainment' show rather than a 'motoring' show. I dont think you learn much about types of cars and what they'd be like to live with etc - its just 3 fools arsing around these days.

Exactly! :thumbs:

3 fools arsing around is very entertaining. Reviews of 1.8 Mondeos aren't entertaining. Bring on powerslides, stupid challenges and some fat bald vs slow posh vs small spikey hair banter.

and the competition on a sunday night at 8pm is ...................... :tumbleweed:

Mixed thoughts about last nights episode. Some good bits, some bad bits.

Thought the whole reversing thing was just pointless and un-interesting. The segment about the 1 gallon race was much better and covered around the same air-time.

Looks like there could be some good features just hope they don't try and over do the 'stupid' activities.

Nearly fell off my seat laughing when the rear wheel came of Jezzas Fiat :lol:

+1 :lol::lol:

+1 - I half expected him to kill the Stig with that car!!

Also so glad that our cars are more economical than a Prius! :lol::lol::lol:

Sad that its only 6 episodes though, they never make enough in a year :headhurt:

Blimey, you mean to say the BBC is clever enough to stop foreign IPs watching?! Pffffff :lol:

Sure you can find a University's proxy laying around. Exeter had a few when I was there and they werent very secure :teeth: