New Member and 350Z Owner (image included)

Travelling home to Birmingham to pick up a 350Z on friday. Then taking the 500 mile drive to place of work in Inverness on monday, where it will stay to enjoy the Scottish highland roads this summer.

55 Plate

Kuro Black

40,000 miles

GT Pack

Rays Alloys

Taken full advantage of the current credit crisis and petrol panic to get a good price.

Thanks for all the useful information I've already taken from the forum to make sure I've made the right decision.

media22.jpg

The nicest colour and a great looking car B) Inverness is only a stones throw from the Jockland Hoon starting in Fort Augustus ;)

Just looked up the Jockland Hoon and certainly up for that, seeing as the starting points 40mins down the road.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Great colour choice too :thumbs:

See you on the Jockland Hoon - looks like black will be THE colour of choice :D:p

40 minutes from the start eh? - that's about 480 less than me if I were coming direct, but any exuse to take in some decent driving roads will mean a few more hours/days added on as compensation :teeth: (Oh, and when you meet the other 'alf - remember the trip is all about the wonderful scenery she is seeing ;))

• 2 weeks later...