Virgin Z ower checking in.

Hi all,

After months of searching, I finally found the right one for me, and am now the proud owner of a 2005 black GT4.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thought that I'd better check in and say hi, as I think that I might be spending some time on here now that I'm eligible to join the club ;-)

Only just got back home with the new car, so won't be posting any pics until it gets it's first clean at the weekend.

How much fun are these cars ! :teeth:

Hi all,

After months of searching, I finally found the right one for me, and am now the proud owner of a 2005 black GT4.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thought that I'd better check in and say hi, as I think that I might be spending some time on here now that I'm eligible to join the club ;-)

Only just got back home with the new car, so won't be posting any pics until it gets it's first clean at the weekend.

How much fun are these cars ! :teeth:

:welcome: You`ll definifely have PLENTY of fun with this car. I live for the weekends when i roll it out of the garage, puts a smile on my face every time. The best thing i`ve EVER bought, enjoy!!

Thanks for the welcomes !

:thumbs::thumbs:

BTW, can anyone offer any advice on where to get a decent / cheap bluetooth cradle ? I've checked the forum, and it seems that the cheapest retail is MJP @ £75. Has anyone tried this ?

BTW, can anyone offer any advice on where to get a decent / cheap bluetooth cradle ? I've checked the forum, and it seems that the cheapest retail is MJP @ £75. Has anyone tried this ?

Think you need to add your VAT to that ;) Made that mistake recently when trying to haggle with someone. Best bet is second hand, they come on ebery now and then :thumbs:

:welcome:

These cars are sooo much fun, ive not had mine long and i've loved every second in it, and you've got one in the best colour too B)

As for the bluetooth adaptor I got one on ebay a few weeks back for £68.00 not sure you'll find one much cheaper then that.

Jon

Are you looking for the phone cradle or the bluetooth adapter (that fits in to the cradle) ?

Holdcroft have a sponsered link on this site and offer a discount to 350z members. PM a moderator for the code so that they give you the discount.

Hope this helps :D

:p You are well trained. Hard road to keeping a black car clean, but they reflect like a mirror when they are. ;)

Welcome to the nuthouse. ;)