sold sold sold sold sold

tazzi

hi guys, have to sell the zed as just bought my first house and something has to go. it is pretty special so looking for a quick sale.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/511884.htm

i believe it has been priced to sell.

edited. ive just brought a brand new cwest carbon fibre splitter for the car from envy performance. the car is now spotless with no fault at all.

my number is 07951958610

thanks.

reduced price as insurance is due in two weeks and would rather take that off the amount then pay out for another year.

no. i thought i could do both, a mortgage and a car but i cant till i get my feet on the ground. i was going to forget the spoliler all tigether then i found out its worth 1,400 quid so thought id keep it. can be easily removed if anyone desires.

Good luck with the sale mate. Car looks really nice in the flesh. With a slightly subtler spoiler would look ace. Would love a few carbon bits and those wheels on mine lol

Thanks to the low millage its not a bad price.

NOTE - Just followed the link - you sold it / removed it?

Good luck with the sale mate. Car looks really nice in the flesh. With a slightly subtler spoiler would look ace. Would love a few carbon bits and those wheels on mine lol

Thanks to the low millage its not a bad price.

NOTE - Just followed the link - you sold it / removed it?

thanks mate. no just updating the pics. hope you got on ok with the wheels.

thanks guys. i thought the same bout the contrast thing at first but when you see the car live, it really changes everyones mind. i think its cos alot of people love the look of carbon fibre where in the photos the kit just looks black.

• 1 month later...

just bought a brand new front carbon fibre cwest splitter from envy performance today. the car is now spotless and show condition and needs to be seen to appreciate what a car it is.

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum. I can understand your preferring to get the zed details rather than do the intro thing. Its a fine looking car B)

Stick a post in the introductions thread when you have got over the pics ;)