370z prices

pintopete58

Let me guess........."Road Tax" 

I had a 17 Nismo in summer 2017 bought 3 months old for £26,000. Guess how much they are today....If you wana pay £26,000 for a 67 to save £450 on VED on a 2009 car go ahead! Its the same car. 

Also the tax back then was £575

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 2

On 16/04/2023 at 01:12, GranTurismoEra said:

Let me guess........."Road Tax" 

I had a 17 Nismo in summer 2017 bought 3 months old for £26,000. Guess how much they are today....If you wana pay £26,000 for a 67 to save £450 on VED on a 2009 car go ahead! Its the same car. 

Also the tax back then was £575

I saw a low miles 2020 370Z Nismo for sale in an indie dealer the other day for............. £45,000 

They weren't even that new at the last knockings, were they?

On 16/04/2023 at 09:48, pintopete58 said:

No it's not the tax more the general price of the zed it's so inconsistent .

And trade seems to be buying all the lower tax zeds

So many dealers on the "classic" and "modern classic" bandwagon these days, trying to inflate the price of anything.

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

I saw a low miles 2020 370Z Nismo for sale in an indie dealer the other day for............. £45,000 

Not suprised. If you have £45k theres a lot that can be had. The last ones were 2020. Brand new they were £38k.....before the announcement of production end.

18 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Not suprised. If you have £45k theres a lot that can be had. The last ones were 2020. Brand new they were £38k.....before the announcement of production end.

Yeah, but that's taking the wee-wee to extremes surely. I can't imagine anyone paying that for it, I certainly wouldn't when , as you say, you can get a lot for £45k.

3 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Yeah, but that's taking the wee-wee to extremes surely. I can't imagine anyone paying that for it, I certainly wouldn't when , as you say, you can get a lot for £45k.

With a lot more equipment too. Can squeeze a newer Mustang, Alpine, 718, 981 GTS, Older GTR, M2 Comp etc. 45k is also a nice wide loft conversion with luxuries 🤣

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Willsy1980 said:

As much as I love my Nismo. £43k someone is going to be very disapointed, its not and never was worth that. Thats bonkers.

Lool....Jonny collector strikes....They were £38,000 new. No longer produced so playing on that. The Civic Type R is £50,000 and GR86 is around £36000 - £43000 jap import. 

Its crazy but someones willing to pay. Which justifies the new Z at £42,000 to £50,000 is not extreme lol. 

23 year old platform vs Supra, Alpine etc new cars built from the ground up. Must be a die hard collector or someone that wants "that one with funky wheels"

Last of the so called enthusiasts we know this is a 26k car at best. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

On 19/04/2023 at 16:59, Loadmaster said:

£39,995 New 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2023 at 16:12, ShortPaul said:

Bought by a complete mug🤣

Its no longer on there. Sold. Someone was willing to pay over new money for 3 year old Nismo. The timing was right when i bought the first. This guy paid £17,000 more than what my 3 month old cost lol

8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

I doubt the zed sold for the asking price 

Totally agree. Just becuase it sold it doesn’t mean it went for asking price. Lots of cars get marked as sold but none of us know what that really exchanged hands for. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...