All's right with the world

lomoto

:D

Nice sunny day , boozy roast beef lunch, Gordon Brown has just had a good kicking, out with the wax and detail the car ready for Wales :)

waxzed001.jpg

waxzed003.jpg

waxzed005.jpg

waxzed006.jpg

waxzed008.jpg

God's in his heaven and all's right with the world :lol:

What wax is that Tim? If I used P21S that heavily, I'd need a new tub every time :lol:

End result looks good though. Gave mine a clean inside and out today, but no waxing, leaving that til Wed when I have a day off :teeth:

looking B) tim

went past yours yesterday nearly popped in then thought i might be told to go away :lol: got a stubby if you want it ?! :thumbs:

mines still in the bodyshop till wedsnesday so hopefully get time friday to wax it if not be at stricx's in wales :lol:

looking B) tim

went past yours yesterday nearly popped in then thought i might be told to go away :lol: got a stubby if you want it ?! :thumbs:

mines still in the bodyshop till wedsnesday so hopefully get time friday to wax it if not be at stricx's in wales :lol:

Thanks for the offer Jamie , but I find long is best everytime :lol:

Weird thing I actually like it in swirly wax look - the first shot - you should come to wales with it like that - then we can draw groovy graphics on it!!!! :lol:

The before photo rocks. ;):p Imagine how water would bead or go real white on all that excess wax. :lol: Hehe, love the after shots more though. :D

The shine from a sunset in the sunlight is amazing and much more forgiving than black (although a shiny black is hard to beat). They actually look so much better in the flesh than photos as well. Looks great. :thumbs: