New member with new Z

Hi to everyone on the forum 👍. This is all pretty new to me

so i’ll have to learn how to use all the buttons and bits!

I’ve just bought a very nice 350z with super low miles that I’m chuffed to bits with.

I will start a topic on the forum as I think this car could be quite a find!

Jason

• Like 2

Welcome and congratulations. Where in Sussex are you based ?. Would be good to see you at some of our meets.post up some piccies.

Edited by Payco

3 minutes ago, foxredted said:

Hi to you and to Payco.

I’m based near Plumpton race course..

Wow. I’m in Wivelsfield Green. Shout when you want to pop by. I’ve been on here for ten years now , owned a 350Z and a Nismo 370Z before my current project and am south east regional event organiser on here. Pop over for a cuppa and a chat. I’m two miles away…

Nice. Just send me a PM. Who’s servicing it for you ?. Not the main stealer Barnatd and Brough ?. Go to my mate Ollie Owen at Owens in Hayward’s Heath . He looks after a few of ours Zeds and knows the z inside out abd races cars etc etc. Great guy too..Brougjsxate clueless, I can tell you a few stories about them having my car and not knowing basics and miss diagnosing stuff..

Yeh I know of Owen’s, used him in the past👍. I’ve booked it in with the people i’ve been using for quite a while now and they’ve been very good, they’re based in Uckfield.

Just had a look at your white one.. It’s absolutely stunning 👌

• Like 1

Cool. Sorry sold the Nismo two years ago and imported the only Datsun SSS coupe in the UK from South Africa which I’m restoring. I have a build thread under other cars..Hope to see you soon.

Martin 

5 minutes ago, zippypooz said:

Welcome along! Watch out for Payco, he’ll try and spend all your hard earned cash on mods for your zee!! 😂

Above is Steve, good friend based in Lindfield. Has a lovely z.

Edited by Payco

Hi Steve, I think I’ve seen you and the car in the Haywards heath / Lindfield area, West common /Appledore! My son used to live just off the high street and we used to run over that way and i always remember pointing a z out to him over there.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Relatively new here myself as I only bought my Z in February - before that I'd never heard of a Nismo!

As Martin (Payco) says, hope to see you at a local meet - I'm up the road a bit near Gatwick.

Hi, yes it’s all pretty new to me too. I’ve often seen the 350’s around town and on my travels, and i’ve always had a liking for them, but buying this one all happened rather quickly and was a bit of an impulse buy! 

Hope to meet you soon at one of the events 👍

Hi Andy, thanks very much👍 I really am very pleased with it. 

It’s only had two owners from 2002 and i have all of the original history and documentation for it. I think it was originally imported and supplied by Priory Nissan, but I need to contact the first owner to find out the early history of the car. The second owner is who i bought it from and he owned it from 2005 all the way up to Monday this week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxredted said:

Hi Steve, I think I’ve seen you and the car in the Haywards heath / Lindfield area, West common /Appledore! My son used to live just off the high street and we used to run over that way and i always remember pointing a z out to him over there.

Ahhhhh small world eh!

On 24/06/2021 at 21:59, Azurez33 said:

Hello chap, hope you’re enjoying ownership, they’re dreadfully addictive and great cars! Look forward to seeing updates! 

Hi, yes i’m well pleased with it. I’ll post some updates over the coming weeks and months.

Hi Andy, thanks very much👍 I really am very pleased with it. 

It’s only had two owners from 2002 and i have all of the original history and documentation for it. I think it was originally imported and supplied by Priory Nissan, but I need to contact the first owner to find out the early history of the car. The second owner is who i bought it from and he owned it from 2005 all the way up to Monday this week.