Latest Mod, work in progress...

Gaz Walker

Probably not for the subtle modders out there, but I absolutly love the look and can't wait till the Zed goes into the paint shop at the weekend. Think the vents really suit the look of the car should also be functional helping to cool the brakes. I have some mesh to fit under the vents once the wings are painted. The fenders are produced by Border in Japan and were very expensive but I think it will be worth it once completed, should finish off the look I am trying to acheive. They were also a little lighter than the Aluminium wings which should all start to add up with the other weight saving mods.

bodyshop6.jpg

bodyshop7.jpg

bodyshop8.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for the kind words guys! Thought I may have taken a bit of stick on these as I can understand they won't be to everyone's taste.

The fit and finish of the wings on the whole is great, all the panel gaps are even and the bolts matched up as standard without any alterations.

My only little complaint is that on the passenger side the top of the wing is flicked up a little and sits little proud of the bonnet but I am sure I will be able to perfect this with a few simple tweaks here and there, I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Kevin

My only little complaint is that on the passenger side the top of the wing is flicked up a little and sits little proud of the bonnet but I am sure I will be able to perfect this with a few simple tweaks here and there, I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Kevin

with a sledgehammer? :teeth:

The fit does look very good but:

It looks as though the drivers side is cut a little short on the top left and on the bottom right on the drivers side by the headlamp is a little high. That one could be down to the photo though.