New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

On 11/12/2021 at 18:25, GranTurismoEra said:

Around 6:00. Seems the exhaust is reserved. Needs a damn straight pipe. Hope that in a month I will get mine via this company's assistance.

Looks pretty impressive! In my humble opinion the new Z is one of the best Nissans in terms of appearance.

Edited by Joseph Memphis
spelling
  • Like 1

Spotted in Japan with a Fairlady Z badge on the back written the classic way. Looks like the Performance trim with LSD. Still no curb weight yet. Apparently no Nismo version at Tokyo motor show.

I guess this could be the retail version. Or the import that will end up here. I'm hoping the language can be configured between English and Japanese on the dash and center console. So just under 6 months till release. 

Screenshot_20211222_062946.jpg

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1

Boulder (Nardo) Gray looks cool

Do you think this is a bit more of a sports saloon colour though - Audi RS, Kia Stinger GTS etc Not sure it works on a coupe. 

The enlarged rear gloss diffusor does look way more pronounced with these brighter shades or is it me?

269889260_10158737531528719_4509016517707754630_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"your thread" said no one ever. 35,000 members mostly with fingers and 440,000 views. No ones stopping anyone. Ofcourse enthusiasm has waned since its not coming here. 

It is what it is. Ill continue to post what I find despite "echo chambers" im sure some people amongst the 1000s who dont post might appreciate it. smh......dont worry im sure one of the traders on here will give you a ring when its on UK soil later this year or next year and you can tell us how you really "feel". 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

Heres a comparison of the Blue compared to the 350z in the familiar blue - seems to have a bit more pearl but ultimately is still a rather dark blue. I think the car needs a lighter shade for it to pop more and contrast with the different accents (wheels, black roof, in takes, diffusors etc) to give it that 2 tone look 

Leaning toward Boulder Gray (with blue interior) over the Blue now. 

Silver is a safe option as the katana blade would match up and you can still get away with the blue interior imo

Yellow is a risky one 

Untitled.jpg

15 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Japanese custom spec. Way better. Grill fixed?! 

Screenshot_20220114_075516.jpg

That is a billion times better, I actually love that! Amazing what a front bumper change and a body coloured katana will do for the car. 

• Like 2

If it looks like another car im sure its purely coincidental. I prefer an angular grill and hope there will be numerous options available including a Nismo version 1 style and an angular vented grill with redesign for aftermarket.  

According to rumours it will cost more in Japan than in US. Around £44000 or $61,000 for proto spec not accounting for markups. Close to 7,000,000 Yen.

There will be Version S, ST and Proto Spec. Looks like youll probably save money importing from the US and use the difference to clear the car.  £44,000 is a rumour  for Proto spec but expected price for Japanese market. Supra is still £54,000 new in Japan without discounts. 

I think this might be an exaggeration as $20,000 above US price in the home market while possible doesn't add up. I think US price will be higher and Nissan USA cant guarantee prices. Average being around $45-$50000 

Edited by GranTurismoEra