New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

1 hour ago, GranTurismoEra said:

That Nismo one you showed looks like OEM import directly from Nismo Tochigi Factory. That also goes on the new Nismo as standard? Im guessing 6 Pot Brakes up front? Looks are deceiving it looks an inch bigger than 370 Nismo brakes. 

Z1 probably have a deal with Nismo to supply and sell them

They're Akebono 4 pots up front with 15inch rotors.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

That Nismo one you showed looks like OEM import directly from Nismo Tochigi Factory. That also goes on the new Nismo as standard? Im guessing 6 Pot Brakes up front? Looks are deceiving it looks an inch bigger than 370 Nismo brakes. 

Z1 probably have a deal with Nismo to supply and sell them

The calipers/brakes are completely different and glaringly obvious at a glance, I genuinely didn't know this wasn't common knowledge on the forum 😭

2024-nissan-z-nismo-fd-230925-09-di.jpg.6fd93ddf0d1351f4878ff27efe317fa5.jpg

• Like 2

I think since the announcement it wasnt coming to the UK, interest has waned completely. Hopefully the German tuners etc will make some content with theirs over in Germany. In Germany apparently some Nissan dealers are looking to import them depending on whose insane enough to put 70-80k down on one. Dealers are looking to make profit from running around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Spotted on the Nurburgring by Instagram user. No idea if this is a tuners, dealer or indie?! Could be Nissan themselves. Well if you really want something......

Nissan-Z-Nismo-nurburgring-3.png

It's not the new Z testing, it'll never happen 🤣

2 hours ago, davey_83 said:

It's not the new Z testing, it'll never happen 🤣

Yeah I know as it would require a Euro 7 engine with lower emissions, noise,start stop etc. Its probably a private individual...Even if it had come, how many people are spending £65k at £1000PM  when theres a manual Supra available for less. 

A base could be had for 30k right now from USA before shipping and fees lol. 43k by the time it lands lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Strap yourself in, I've been saying the 370Z headlights are ugly since 2008.

Good thing you're not the word on the streets. No ones ever said that and I've had 3 of them. Infact the Nismo gets a lot of compliments from general public young kids to old folks. Hard pressed to find a better looking car under 30k. 

Even up till today people still take pics of my mates Nismo mark 1. I dont think it would have made a difference which way the new Z went. Im 100% sure you wouldn't have anything positive to say. As you haven't since 2018 regarding this new Z car. Sorry not everything can look like your run of mill. Because if it did it would be a copy of...... 

2008 that's cute....was the glass half empty then. I take it you didn't buy a 370 then...Lol

• Like 1