Ford Mustang E-lectric Unveiled

GranTurismoEra

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/06/success/ford-electric-mustang-trnd/index.html

The 900 horsepower muscle car has been unveiled exploring possibilities.

This car comes equipped with a manual gearbox. Yep youre not seeing things

Comes with Valet mode and boasts 1000 ft/lbs of Torque. Similar to a Bugatti Veyron

There will also be an electric Ford Mustang SUV with less power

Edited by GranTurismoEra

Well I think this is the 2 pronged attack to get the public into leccie cars.

Go for electric classics or interesting performance cars for the petrol heads or should that be Battery heads, and the boring but practical blobs for everyone else. 

Sort the batteries , drop the price fix the infrastructure and generate the leccie by so called clean means and I might be tempted. 

Looks like Ford couldn't wait for the Mach E Mustang SUV official reveal....

The spec/pricing options takes some working out. But looks like your need £40k ish for entry level RWD 220 miles range with no options, going up to £60k for the higher spec versions.

Our X isn't exactly a looker, but this thing is even worse.

https://insideevs.com/news/382397/ford-reveals-mustang-mach-e/

Edited by gangzoom

I can't tell you how uninterested the Mach-E makes me lol.  It's like everything I never want from a car... lol Its high, its electric, its not nice looking.... the interior also is a bit too sparce.. like Teslas. Although I don't have a bunch of kids to stick in a vehicle, don't live in a city which taxes you everytime you wanna drive etc etc... so I'm sure people will buy it....  * slight sick in my mouth moment * :lol::rolleyes:

The whole things shocking lol...  people waking up in the future saying look at my 'super van'... everything is gonna be electric and tall.  Its like a nightmare... :lol: burn it with fire.... or maybe not as it will keep igniting...  :rolleyes: In all honestly though you can see it in mags, online car news...fulll of the SUV varient craze... its a bit depressing.  God just give me a nice saloon or estate if anything.. 

Edited by AMT

On 17/11/2019 at 10:03, The G Man said:

Hmm....interested enough to keep posting about it....let it go man :lol:

.... :rolleyes: lol I really do hate this new genre of car... seems to have started with SUVs, then worked its way to the niche things like X6 etc... now they become electric....  :cry:

Pic1.png

Edited by AMT

SUV for those that live on the outskirts of Oxford Shire, own two smoking barrels, a cigar and got whisky in the trunk. Now grab my bag will you, Im an oldie who likes to go shooting on a cold sunday morning. Get with the times AMT. No use moaning about it. Ice is melting and captain planet wishes to delay the inevitable melting ice caps at the north pole :lol:

Have you done your bit yet? I drive a hybrid still so I can be excused till further notice.

Just had a watch, an interesting video.  At one point though he's like 'this is the Mustang'...and despite not being a fan of the actual Mustang much, saying that about this ...Amercian electrified Zafira...just arrggh. G Man don't do it!... haha