Defecting from the supra

Hi guys,

I'm going to be selling up soon and hopefully getting a 350z, as a little less brutal looking for a finance manager lol! Plus the company will be funding this one :)

Always loved the 350z B) and it's my chance to get one before the missus decides to have babies.

Hope you guys are as nice as the Supra owners :)

Cheers

Razza

This is my Supe if anyone's a fan of them:

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/I.jsp?c=3 ... 0&y=agnefe

Welcome to the forum mate, I love supras always have, 350z wont be as quick but will be just as enjoyable to drive, any questions you have we will be more than happy to help you out :thumbs:

that depends on which supra, they weren't all turbo'd

Welcome to the forum mate, I love supras always have, 350z wont be as quick but will be just as enjoyable to drive, any questions you have we will be more than happy to help you out :thumbs:

his one is B)

are they racing hart wheels B)

his one is B)

are they racing hart wheels B)

link wasn't working when i posted :blush:

Hi guys, thanks for welcome's, to answer a few of those points ;)

It's a BPU Twin Turbo with Uk tubbies on it, should be running close to 400BHP, and yes they're 19" Racing Harts B)

I've just put a 47k mile engine in it with the newer turbos as mine blew due to some incorrect plumbing by some numpty :rant: (not me).

Just working up the balls to stick it back up for sale to recoperate some of the costs that scenario cost me. Would be looking around the £11k mark. If anyone's interested I can get more details. Only issue is it's my only car as the missus doesn't drive so need to sell and find a new one pretty quickly. This is the only Facelift Green TT I know of in the country, and will be gutted to see it go, but need a change, and the 350z is the obvious choice for me.

I'll be at the Jap meet, was there the last couple of times with the Mkiv club, spoke to a couple of Z owners a couple of months ago. I'll certainly be sure to pop over and say hi at the next one this month :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome's :yahoo:

Hi guys, thanks for welcome's, to answer a few of those points ;)

It's a BPU Twin Turbo with Uk tubbies on it, should be running close to 400BHP, and yes they're 19" Racing Harts B)

I've just put a 47k mile engine in it with the newer turbos as mine blew due to some incorrect plumbing by some numpty :rant: (not me).

Just working up the balls to stick it back up for sale to recoperate some of the costs that scenario cost me. Would be looking around the £11k mark. If anyone's interested I can get more details. Only issue is it's my only car as the missus doesn't drive so need to sell and find a new one pretty quickly. This is the only Facelift Green TT I know of in the country, and will be gutted to see it go, but need a change, and the 350z is the obvious choice for me.

I'll be at the Jap meet, was there the last couple of times with the Mkiv club, spoke to a couple of Z owners a couple of months ago. I'll certainly be sure to pop over and say hi at the next one this month :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome's :yahoo:

ill b e there too pal on one of the stands be sure to pop by :thumbs:

On one of the stands?! How organised do you think we are? Last time it took us all night to get all the members together and we still didnt manage to all be in a line :lol:

I was there a couple of months back, we had a nice like of 3/4 Zeds in a row :thumbs:

On one of the stands?! How organised do you think we are? Last time it took us all night to get all the members together and we still didnt manage to all be in a line :lol:

I was there a couple of months back, we had a nice like of 3/4 Zeds in a row :thumbs:

:lol::blush: Never been before but my car has been asked to be on one of the stands up there :thumbs: