Defecting from the supra

ill b e there too pal on one of the stands be sure to pop by :thumbs:

On one of the stands?! How organised do you think we are? Last time it took us all night to get all the members together and we still didnt manage to all be in a line :lol:

I was there a couple of months back, we had a nice like of 3/4 Zeds in a row :thumbs:

:lol::blush: Never been before but my car has been asked to be on one of the stands up there :thumbs:

Maybe others are more organised than us. Rob did say it gets a lot bigger in the summer months. You better not be a stand whore, stay loyal to 350z-uk :thumbs:

On one of the stands?! How organised do you think we are? Last time it took us all night to get all the members together and we still didnt manage to all be in a line :lol:

I was there a couple of months back, we had a nice like of 3/4 Zeds in a row :thumbs:

:lol::blush: Never been before but my car has been asked to be on one of the stands up there :thumbs:

Maybe others are more organised than us. Rob did say it gets a lot bigger in the summer months. You better not be a stand whore, stay loyal to 350z-uk :thumbs:

Always am loyal B) Im hardly gonna represent the dark side... I mean other site :headhurt:

Razza if you are selling your car and have a spare set of wheels for it Id be very much interested in your racing harts :blush:

Is this the reading JAP meet on the 15th of every month?

Yup, around but not always on the 15th. Sometimes footie fixtures get in the way. Meant to be the second Tues of each month I think. See my previous post for the thread which has all the dates :thumbs:

Yup, around but not always on the 15th. Sometimes footie fixtures get in the way. Meant to be the second Tues of each month I think. See my previous post for the thread which has all the dates :thumbs:

Cool, will check it out as i want to come to one at some point :thumbs:

Cool, will check it out as i want to come to one at some point :thumbs:

Blag a lift of Jay :thumbs:

Always am loyal B) Im hardly gonna represent the dark side... I mean other site :headhurt:

Razza if you are selling your car and have a spare set of wheels for it Id be very much interested in your racing harts :blush:

Wheels will be going with the car I'm afraid, don't have a spare set.

As for stands, it's only a carpark ;) Only stands that are there are the the push bikes by McD's :D

Couldn't see a multiquote option, so in answer to the other question it's an RZ-S

Normally the 3rd Tuesday I think...

DOH :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

Got confused thought you meant the JAE show on the 17th of May :blush: Thats the one im going to be on a stand at :lol:

Shame Razza I would of pinched your wheels of ya B)

Thought you may have been confused....

even more so if you thought I'd let you have them, you can clean them if you like if that makes you happier :p

Good man, noticed your sig, was going to have a chat at Reading meet, but obviously not anymore as you're not going all that way lol!

Do you know either Alan Cain or Martin or John Clarke? www.combatsombo.com

Did a few summer camps with these boys:scare:, certainly gave me food for thought!!!

Good man, noticed your sig, was going to have a chat at Reading meet, but obviously not anymore as you're not going all that way lol!

Do you know either Alan Cain or Martin or John Clarke? www.combatsombo.com

Did a few summer camps with these boys:scare:, certainly gave me food for thought!!!

I know Alan Cain as i trained under Tim Thomas 12 years ago, went to the states and was lucky to train with Frank Shamrock class. Alan lets me use his mats as I teach in the same hall as he use to in Welling :thumbs: Heres my club badge:

kai.jpg

:)

Next time you see him (if he's back from the Gulf) tell him Darren Pickard says hi. Good guy, went to Uni with him in the Karate club there, he introuced me to Systema 8yrs ago at Martin Clarke's place. You probably know John Horne, Peter (couple of his guys) and Phil as well then?

Thought you badge was a fat up yours finger salute, until I realised what it actually was lol B)

Man my russian is rusty now. I was reading the badge and realised I'm no rubbish at translating! :blush::blush: If you don't use it you lose it. 3 and a half years back in this country and its gone! :scare:

Man my russian is rusty now. I was reading the badge and realised I'm no rubbish at translating! :blush::blush: If you don't use it you lose it. 3 and a half years back in this country and its gone! :scare:

Lol it basically translates every dog has its day

Razza Think everyone in Judo as well as sombo know martin clarke and his boys, but I came under tim thomas, ask Alan Cain about him and tell him Jay from Blitz says hi :thumbs:

probably not, I don't compete anymore (too many injuries gained) and the Sombo stuff was purely for knowledge building, I try to stay off the floor now:)

well should be doing a kyokushinkai at Crystal palace this year if you ever attend them :thumbs:

most are from photobucket. copy the image code is normally how it starts, then paste in your profile in the signature bit where you have the webaddress.

Please make sure it's within the sites rules on sizes.

Is that what you want?