Nissan 370z GT Edition Wanted

Hi everyone,

I'm a total newbie to joining the forum, have searched the forum over the last 12 months while I've been ummmming and arrrrrring as to whether to pull the trigger on the 370Z. I fell in love with the Nissan Fairlady 240Z while living in New Zealand years ago. Finally I'm at that stage of my life where im in my 40's having a mid life and want the 370z Manual GT Edition.

I've been searching for the last 6 months and even put an offer in with Jct 17 cars on a GT Edition and was turned down on my offer of 14.5 -15k (that was advertised at 15.5K). however the car sold at that price and ever since then i cant seem to find a GT edition for any less than 17.8 - 20k. So now I'm kicking myself that I didn't pay the asking price!!!!!! 

I'm wondering if any of you guys on this forum know of anyone selling a Manual GT edition in either the Pearl white or Ebisu Black, (I'm not keen on the Rose black I'm afraid).

feel free to drop me a line or comment 

cheers

Pudzee

Ha cheers ZMANALEX

"Going by the reviews on J17, I think that you just may have dodged a bullet"

I did read a few bad reviews online for J17, but living out in West Wales theres generally nobody in Wales selling any 370Z anywhere close to home. Hence why I thought I'd try this forum. So if anybody knows any quality helpful dealers or private sellers that may be able to help me dodge that bullet that would be much appreciated. 

thanks in advance  

Edited by Pudzee
typo

3 hours ago, Pudzee said:

I've been searching for the last 6 months and even put an offer in with Jct 17 cars on a GT Edition and was turned down on my offer of 14.5 -15k (that was advertised at 15.5K). however the car sold at that price and ever since then i cant seem to find a GT edition for any less than 17.8 - 20k. So now I'm kicking myself that I didn't pay the asking price!!!!!! 

cheers

Pudzee

Don't beat yourself up thinking that you 'missed' a bargain there. It was significantly cheaper than the other Z's they sell - ask yourself why? Was it really for sale at that price or was it just used to draw in buyers? 

Ha cheers for the advice everyone.

Humpy, sorry mate its the Manual GT Edition im after, failing that a Nismo........... struggling to justify the Nismo so GT Edition it is..........(fingers crossed).

One thing that does puzzle me is why some garages state the Pearl white as "a rare colour" from what ive seen it doesnt seem to be a rare colour, what are other peoples views ?

cheers 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pudzee said:

One thing that does puzzle me is why some garages state the Pearl white as "a rare colour" from what ive seen it doesnt seem to be a rare colour, what are other peoples views ?

it's not that rare on 370's (definitely not on NIsmo's :lol: ) but is rare on 350s.

It could just be the sales team making the car sound better. Like they do with accessories/features even though things are pretty standard. 

30 minutes ago, SHEZZA said:

I know that’s twice recently, what aren’t you telling us Steve.   Is a certain super charged zed on the cards. 

Very happy with the 370 as it constantly getting attention with people coming up to talk about the car etc. If the right offer came in then I wouldn't say no lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xPjPPvOwrGjip2/giphy.gif

Thanks for the Advice everyone,

Ive got a test drive booked on Apr 18th when I get off this Oil rig on a Ebisu Black GT Edition .............. Not with Jct 17 either I might add :lol:

Cant wait..........