New Owner 2008 HR

JB33

Hi everyone. 

I picked up my zed on Saturday from Bradford and had a great 240 mile drive back to fife. It’s an amazing car and has bucket loads of power. It’s totally stock, although, I’m maintaining its full Nissan history and have a service booked in this weekend. £400 (haggled down price) for an oil and filter with spark plug replacement (56k miles). 

Im assuming that 56k miles isn’t huge for these motors and read somewhere that they should be good for around 200k miles given proper care?

so far, loving it. Sounds great stock too. 

9 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome: to the forum mate.

I am just up the road in Perth. :thumbs:

Thanks. Looking forward to possibly getting a meet organised locally and getting to know some of the members. 

• Like 1

Yasss more Scottish Z members ;)B) :lol: Welcome my friend! I wouldn't worry about the mileage I've just ticked over 100K on my HR and it still pulls like a train. :welcome:

Get some pics up to we see it lol (even though we all own one but still...)

Edited by AMT
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AMT said:

Yasss more Scottish Z members ;)B) :lol: Welcome my friend! I wouldn't worry about the mileage I've just ticked over 100K on my HR and it still pulls like a train. :welcome:

Get some pics up to we see it lol (even though we all own one but still...)

I’ll get some up today as working from home. good to know about the millage, it feels pretty solid. 

• Like 1

hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm a newbie too but in the midlands. Nissan online say engine is good for 250k miles if well looked after so regular oil changes and services should see you through...if any of us keep our cars that long......but I wouldn't mind. its an awesome motor.

29 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Welcome along

even in standard trim, better looking than 99% of everything else on the roads :thumbs:

It’s such a rare sight on the road too. I’ve seen a couple of. 370’s but can only remember ever seeing these a number of years back. It’s turned a few heads already.