Cars Leaving Show (Youtube), 370, 350 & Nismo

AMT

Not the best car leaving show video thingy, but I did see these 3 in it, in-case its anyone on here wanting to...check themselveses out lol

1:20 - Grey 370Z, white 370Z Nismo (gen2)

2:16 - Grey 350Z

• Like 1

He does? I mean, I've seen a few of his vids where he stands there and films cars as they leave places (mainly to spot the bellends who can't leave a car show sensibly), so does he do other proper films as well?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ekona said:

He does? I mean, I've seen a few of his vids where he stands there and films cars as they leave places (mainly to spot the bellends who can't leave a car show sensibly), so does he do other proper films as well?

Ok maybe "good" was not the word, interesting perhaps. I haven't found another youtuber who covers the variety and frequency of UK events that he does, i find it interesting to see some of the cars at events the other end of the country i cant attend in person. And the exit filming is a nice idea as its definitely better than filming them static parked up in the event.

Is it though? It just tempts people into driving in ways in which they otherwise wouldn't, and it's not like his footage is particularly impressive. 

Sorry, that sounds like I'm picking on you, I'm really not. His videos would just be significantly better if he cherry picked the interesting stuff, perhaps on some longer shots, rather than videoing every single thing leaving.

#grump

The videos are usually crap, everyone (well car folk) wants to hear someone in a nice sounding car put the foot down but no need to slide it or spin an inside tyre etc, just looks stupid.  Just thought I'd put it up, I know I'd like to see my car in a wee video it was filmed leaving somewhere... but mind you I am a geek. I'm sure I've seen a video of a orange 6 series leaving a show before.... lol

Just spotted myself leaving Simply Japanese... I got cut out cause I wasn't showing off/being a "cool kid"

My car was cold... we all know the drive out of the show is like 2 minutes... so yeah lets beat the @*!# out of the car right? WRONG.

I'm at 20:38 for anyone who cares enough to see my front end :p

That video single handedly sets back the perception of the Jap car scene by about ten years. Didn't watch it all, admittedly, but saw enough.

And as for the f*cking idiots standing opposite the junction, did they not realise just how dangerous a place to stand that was?! Right in the line of fire of wannabe heroes sliding out and turning right. Gene pool needs a bloody great dose of chlorine.

Folks, it probably doesn't need saying, but please remember when you're driving your cars that you represent all of us as a community, and your actions reflect on us all both in the positive and the negative. So please, don't drive like a d*ck, especially not at events like this where there's a lot of people watching. Thanks :thumbs:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ekona said:

That video single handedly sets back the perception of the Jap car scene by about ten years. Didn't watch it all, admittedly, but saw enough.

And as for the f*cking idiots standing opposite the junction, did they not realise just how dangerous a place to stand that was?! Right in the line of fire of wannabe heroes sliding out and turning right. Gene pool needs a bloody great dose of chlorine.

Folks, it probably doesn't need saying, but please remember when you're driving your cars that you represent all of us as a community, and your actions reflect on us all both in the positive and the negative. So please, don't drive like a d*ck, especially not at events like this where there's a lot of people watching. Thanks :thumbs:

I agree. Let's stand by the places where a car will end up should it go wrong. I'd film from behind!

I don't risk the driving purely because if I get it wrong at the least it will cost me a big chunk of cash, worst case I hurt someone or there's a copper sat watching!

However!

Having said that, we all can't resist a cheeky slide or pull.

Just please be safe guys, event went off without a hitch but as you can see a few people came quite close to becoming friendlier with the side...

Edited by Mikevv

2 hours ago, Ekona said:

FOR CHRIST SAKE DAN,WIND YOUR NECK IN....

Edited by buster

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you do a skid in that video then? Like I said, I didn't watch it all, just skipped to a few bits. My point stands though, does it not? I mean, why would anyone want to go out of their way to give the Zed and Jap car owners in general a bad rep?

I already said feel free to explore limits where appropriate, I know I do. Time and a place though, that's the key.

• Like 1

All this topic needs is "wont somebody think of the children" dropped and we might as well be on Mumsnet :lol:

Keep that dangerous fun to yourself, hidden away we dont want the masses knowing we enjoy our pride and joys!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mikevv said:

Just spotted myself leaving Simply Japanese... I got cut out cause I wasn't showing off/being a "cool kid"

My car was cold... we all know the drive out of the show is like 2 minutes... so yeah lets beat the @*!# out of the car right? WRONG.

I'm at 20:38 for anyone who cares enough to see my front end :p

I'm at 23:06. Oops 

6 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Problem is one accident could mean this event could be scrapped. Time and place as always imo.

Yeah I got cut due to my sensible approach to the junction... that and the Mrs would of punched me in the face if I drove like a munson and run over a human.

58 minutes ago, Stuggerz said:

Yeah I got cut due to my sensible approach to the junction... that and the Mrs would of punched me in the face if I drove like a munson and run over a human.

Last year I was with a Pearl Orange TT Supra and an Ultra Yellow SC 350z so didn't even get looked at :lol:

• Like 1

ASemper I don't see an issue with it, you didn't slide or light em' up (failed one? lol) but just seemed to accelerate away. I don't see an issue with that just keeping in control, the folk outside want to hear and see the boot full, so they know what to expect.  You also kept a nice distance from the folk across before moving in too. 

We can all enjoy as long as we try and be sensible (as much you can anyway when accelerating away lol). There will always be people going off on one but there usually not car people, so unless theres a nice pensioner couple or a person with a pram walking by at the time (then reign yourself in at that point... common sense lol) then give it a little noise. 

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1