Man its quiet in here !

370Nut

Is it me or is the 370z section very quiet compared with the 350 side and other Zed related forums ?

lots of good content stored in all parts of the 370z forum but man its quiet ! , obviously not quite as popular to mod the 370z ?

All the 370z owners must be too busy having fun !

Edited by 370Nut

It's the same on the us forums. Currently 558 people browsing the 350z section and 11 on the 370z section. 

I guess there are just more 350z owners. They're obviously cheaper too. I've never seen a modified 370z on the road. Only on here. 

I run a forum for another rare-ish marque and it's quite interesting to see similar things. The newer versions, while there are actually more of them, are less well populated. The older ones are cheap enough to buy and mod, the newer ones are more expensive and the people who would buy them are more modern kids who don;t really get modding and you'd be shocked at the drop off in car interest in the general population. I've no interest in modding my Z because it's too new, too expensive and plenty fast enough. Why bother. If I'd got a 350 I'd have spent the extra on FI and mods.

well 350zs are also at a price point where they can be bought and modified by younger people - 370zs are still quite a premium, less likely to be bought by younger people and less likely to be modified.

Also a lot of 370z owners on here have stepped up from a 350z, I bet there are a lot of middle aged folk who have only bought a 370z and have no inclination to get on an internet forum and talk about it.

It's also because generally speaking a lot of 370z are owned by older folk, and not on here as said.

I'd want to mod mine, but its bleeding me dry at the moment having over spent on things and not saved as much as I thought hahaha

When the warranty runs out then I'll start the tasty mods as maintenance rather than outright mods.

My 350 wasn't modded because I didn't see the value in throwing a few grand at a car worth only like 7k, focused more on making it mechanically sound.

I had a 350 that I modded before I went to a 370. I suppose I'm middle aged at 46 and apart from a stainless exhaust and drop in HKS filters don't feel the need to mod anything else as I'm totally happy with the car as it is.  I do fancy a re- map though! Ha ha

19 hours ago, Mikevv said:

It's also because generally speaking a lot of 370z are owned by older folk, and not on here as said.

Guess that includes me then, I'm older (middle aged) :blush:. Not sure if I'm on here (senile), and definitely not modding my 370 :lol:

4 hours ago, Davectr said:

Guess that includes me then, I'm older (middle aged) :blush:. Not sure if I'm on here (senile), and definitely not modding my 370 :lol:

I meant like 30s and above hahaha. I know I'm an anomaly when it comes to the age thing, but also the more mature generation have stuff I don't, such as kids or a house :p

• Like 1