Everyday Use or Weekend Posing??

Zedrush

Just liked to know who uses their Z for everyday use and who just use it for weekend fun? Mine was everyday until I bought second car, due to the new congestion charges in London coming into play, plus have done it up quite a bit and dont want to leave it parked anywhere as will worry about it 24/7 :blush::headhurt:

I know Andy use to use his everyday but likewise got another car cos the mileage was racking up quite a bit :wacko:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used mine everyday and it was fine. I got a second car to keep mileage down. I actually appreciate the Zed a lot more when I drive a styleless and gutless non handling diesel boat to work!

Daily driver, 60miles a day, 20k miles extra on the clock since I got it about 10 months ago! Depreciating like a good un, but I'm having fun! When its not worth a lot I have an excuse to go SC or TT :teeth::drive1

WHen i had it, i started off using it to drive to the station and leaving it outside my ex's house, it was a private road so very secure, however after a while i decided to take a different train which was quicker so the zed became a weekend car, mainly to go see sarah.

WHen i had it, i started off using it to drive to the station and leaving it outside my ex's house, it was a private road so very secure, however after a while i decided to take a different train which was quicker so the zed became a weekend car, mainly to go see sarah.

Why would a faster train mean that you leave your car at home you still have to get to the station? :wacko::lol:

Why would a faster train mean that you leave your car at home? :wacko::lol:

Because i first started driving to the underground as it worked out cheaper, however there was an overground station 5minutes walk from my house and it worked out being only £10 more a month, which i paid a lot more for in petrol, therefore saving money and racking up miles on the car :thumbs:

Daily but only 6 miles a day to work & weekends occasionaly. But never parked on street anywhere; never enters supermarkets & rarely shopping centres. At work she has her own parking area about 12ft by 20ft with walls on either side. Most of the time warm & tucked up in her garage at home!! :teeth:

since i wrote off me pick up, the Z is the daily driver, and otherwise it usually lives life as a second car ferrying janice to the gym, and at weekends, also usually does a 130mile round trip from work to york for janice's netball matches

I'd forgotten what it was like being on first name terms with the staff at the shell garage!

Dave