Everyday Use or Weekend Posing??

Zedrush

only did it for a laugh, am tempted to be a troll over there lol.. :disguise:

Shall I tell Black Beauty that there is a hoff lookalike interested then lomoto :lol::lol::lol:

Followed you over there Jay and joined as well. Responded to your post too. Might have some fun with this :lol:

Let the fun begin... :teeth::lol:

I think every member on here should join and just talk about 350z lol, take over the entire site :lol:

And they might retaliate. OK if one or two of you have a bit of fun at their expense, but it could get out of hand if a lot went on. Not destined to gaining a good reputation for this site and its members, is it?

No we wont do that and yes that would be silly. Me and Jay are just having a bit of fun and we are after all Punto owners. Here is my shed. B)

DSC_0454.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I tell Black Beauty that there is a hoff lookalike interested then lomoto :lol::lol::lol:

Followed you over there Jay and joined as well. Responded to your post too. Might have some fun with this :lol:

I think every member on here should join and just talk about 350z lol, take over the entire site :lol:

And they might retaliate. OK if one or two of you have a bit of fun at their expense, but it could get out of hand if a lot went on. Not destined to gaining a good reputation for this site and its members, is it?

Party Pooper :dry::lol:

And I'm not even a moderator. Somebody needs to keep you youngsters iin line :teeth::wheelchair:

Party Pooper :dry::lol:

And I'm not even a moderator. Somebody needs to keep you youngsters iin line :teeth::wheelchair:

Ok grandpa :lol::p

Just had the punto serviced today, Its not a 54 its 2001 :scare::lol: How I thought it was a 54 is beyond me thought it was cheap :lol::blush: Shows how much attention I paid to it. Think got confused as I almost bought a 2004 for the history was a tad shady

:lol::lol::lol::lol: PMSL

punti.jpg

Its been lowered, tinted windows 3 door elx with clifford alarm, blaupunkt radio, 10 cd changer alloys and 6x9 jbl speakers in the rear. 40k miles I got the guy down to £1600 in very good nick.

Just had a new cambelt kit installed as this is recommended every 5 years or 72k miles, cost me.. wait for it... 90 quid fitted.. Can this car get any better?????? PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Tempted to chav it up, go faster stripes, stuck on exhaust and some 15" spinner chrome, oh dont forget the neon green lights and outrageous body kit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I finally got a punto lol, its awesome 50mpg hardest part is driving out from home looking at my Z sitting there, come on weekends, first mod for the punto.... I got blacked out windows... got my rep to think of :lol::lol::lol: Getting into london congestion and not getting hit by the 25 a day thats coming in is great plus I park it everywhere, on a kurb, great little runner B)

Cool :thumbs: I have a Punto 75sx Mk1 for knocking about in. B):lol:

sweet will have to have another meet in wales for punto owners lol

Got a 54 Punto last year, great little bus, use it to ferry the grandkids about, visits to B & Q etc go to the office ( on the odd occasions I turn up now) Zed safely tucked up in garage until Summer.