New owner in Doncaster

How do you post and still have a zero post count ?

Some areas of the forum don't add to post count (I think testing area and green room for example). Intros & welcome section was included in that list a couple months back.

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

Oh god sorry for the late reply, i got the 54 plate DE non uprev and for colour it says WV2 with a search being gunmetal grey but it was sold to me as silver on the darker side anyone to care to share some light on that subject haha

Oh god sorry for the late reply, i got the 54 plate DE non uprev and for colour it says WV2 with a search being gunmetal grey but it was sold to me as silver on the darker side anyone to care to share some light on that subject haha

Well WV2 is called Silverstone which is close to Gunmetal ... one is JDM the other is UK

Think most paint stores will match and put it in a can if asked. I know auto supply's in bolsover had wv2 as I have one 😉 and needed paint for a stroesk spoiler and it matched mine . Other options get em to put camara on the car . Welcome to the forum buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

??

Some areas of the forum don't add to post count (I think testing area and green room for example). Intros & welcome section was included in that list a couple months back.

You even liked my post :lol:

Edited by Strudul

What he said Hugh ^^^^^^

There was a spate of people using the Welcome area to try and boost their post count to reach 100 (so they could sell) by spamming newbies threads. As such we stopped it adding towards the post counts.

As such, if a member posts in here for the first time, their post count remains at zero.