Edd Heads For Door Marked 'Do One' at Wheeler Dealers

Stutopia

:surrender: I...er....quite like fast and loud. Guilty pleasure sorry. Although it upsets me when they lower a car by cutting a coil off the springs.

Yeah but Aaron Kaufman handed in his notice, another program losing a brilliant mechanic :(

How long until Edd turns up there :lol:

:surrender: I...er....quite like fast and loud. Guilty pleasure sorry. Although it upsets me when they lower a car by cutting a coil off the springs.

If I remember correctly though that was in one of the early series`s when they were still based in that crappy small lockup. It made me upset too as they then put the car in an auction and some bloke bought it for his son`s first car probably not realising that it had cut springs which can be quite dangerous. (actually an mot failure over here as they can dislocate easily).

You can buy his legendary orange gloves!

https://www.greaseju...gth-gloves.html

You can? I thought Ed`s Grease Junkie business went bankrupt last year owing about half a million quid to debtors?

I used to be a die hard Wheeler Dealer fan and whilst, like most people, I hated the scripted fake buy/sale and tbh anything which Mike said or did, I loved seeing Ed work on the cars. In the early days he used to do some serious bodge jobs when he looked like he`d come straight out of school, but in the later shows they tended to do things properly - or at least "Paul" did, then Ed took the glory. Once the show went all American I lost interest and havent seen it since.

The car show which Ant was on was pretty good, again, except for the annoying non-mechanic presenter, so it will be interesting to see the show pans out & what Ed gets up to next!

I used to watch wd but never really thought it was that good and it used to irritate the crap out of me when he used to tell people the engine had had a full service when all it had was on oil and filter change that and a re using rusty old fixings on what they described as a restoration I understand keeping it original but not using mangled rusty bolts :wacko:

:)

Brewer's been receiving death threats according the Big Man. I'm a fan of the show, and find MB an irritant, but I'd draw the line at a heavy beating, not murder.

I find it scary people are so into WD they're THAT upset about the news :scare::surrender: