*no topic title*

brillomaster

psssh fine whats a guy gotta do to get a birthday message around here? jeeez... only been on the forum for like, 5 years, and have made nearly 4000 all completely relevant posts, many of which when I actually had a 350z... and today is the big 3-0 thought someone would have remembered but noooo... well fine. I mean, sure, I don't actually have a zed any more, sold it three years ago, but still, after my real family, and my real life friends, work colleagues and guys I say hi to in the street, this forum is like, the most important thing to me!

Well fine. that's it, I've decided that i'm no longer contributing to this forum with my tales of bmws and trackdays in bmws. Must be because it's a 350z forum or something. I'll take my witty banter to the E90 forums, i'm sure they'd remember my birthday...

Anyways, i'm going to go to my awesome spa break with my wife and real friends, and think about how this forum has massively let me down while I eat my delicious dinner, and get tipsy on overpriced hotel beer. and then later on i'll have a little cry into my Martini Asti I'll be smuggling in to the hotel room.

maybe next year i'll get a birthday greeting, cos, you know, I have all the cards and presents from actual friends, but what I really wanted was to be wished happy birthday on an internet forum.

Hurrumph.

• Like 3

I know, one of my friends is going to Ibiza for his 30th, but I prefer things a little more chilled, so it'll be a spa weekend with friends. though no treatments cos treatments are for girls! real men just hang out in the jacuzzi with the bubbly water :)

• Like 2