Alpine A110

Will370z

cant believe its going to start at 50k though! then maybe renault sport version later at 60k! wow. hopefully will depreciate like a lead balloon after a couple of years so the regular people can afford to buy one lol.

Looks better in the dark than pictures

Fixed.

The proportions are just so, so wrong for a modern car. They could get away with it in the '70s as everything was a bit funky and odd, but that just looks daft.

The proportions are just so, so wrong for a modern car. They could get away with it in the '70s as everything was a bit funky and odd, but that just looks daft.

Bloody Porsche fanboys :p

Also, insert obligatory comment about your 6er. ;)

Reminds me of a Maser GT from the back and GT86 from the front, but with built in Rally lights, which are quirky and will take some getting used to, but they kinda work.

Edited by Strudul

All I see is:

A7 back end

Megan's RS exhaust

Scirroco front quarter to rear

Bit of a mish mash, but great weight and power from a small engine. Clearly will need to be revved to get any performance!

Alpine was a great name but not sure all this resurrecting is really working.

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading quite a bit about this recently. Some articles suggest it will be closer to £40k for the standard car and £50k for a later high performance version.

Looks wise, it would benefit from a modest spoiler. The interior looks very nice and if the drive is as nimble as promised I wouldn't rule one out when the time comes time to say farewell to the Z.